The cat from the outskirts of Port Island Station followed behind the group, looking for the tall, blue-clad man who had fed him. He had a bad feeling as the humans entered the grotesque tower that appeared each night; even cats knew better than to venture there! He raced after them and felt himself changing as he passed through the tower door. Suddenly he was no longer a weak, hungry cat, but Neko Shogun, badass warrior cat and inarguably the cutest and best Persona of all.
As he strode after the hapless humans, he heard whispers of plans for killing. Although he’d realized that the kind man was no longer with them (making him wonder if they were even worth saving), he couldn’t let more of them die. He sprung forward into their path before any blood could be spilled, distracting them all with his adorableness. By the time the Dark Hour ended, the only thing on the companions’ minds was where to purchase some hoity-toity cat food for fine felines.
No one is dead. Hmph.
At the end of the Dark Hour, the remaining companions found themselves standing around a persimmon tree at Gekkoukan High. It was quite a pretty tree.
Day Six has begun. Check your QTs.
16 6 SEES Members (Town)
4 1 Strega Cultist (Wolf)
1 Convert (Traitor)
1 Deranged Stalker (Serial Killer)
- The Deranged Stalker and SEES Members have upright social links. The Strega Cultists have inverted social links. (This only matters for the purposes of investigation.)
- The Strega Cultists know who each other are but do not have a private QT at the start of the game.
- The game is divided into two periods: Day and Dark Hour (separated by Twilight).
- All players have the opportunity to vote for a daily lynch on the OT. A tie results in a random death (chosen by RNG).
- At the end of each Day comes Twilight, and after Twilight comes the Dark Hour (night), the hidden hour between days. During the Dark Hour, players name their night-kill target and select any other available night actions.
- During the Dark Hour, each player names a night-kill target; the player who receives the most votes from each faction (SEES Members and Strega) will die unless protected. In the event of a tie, RNG will decide between the tied players. There will be a nightly SEES Members kill, Strega kill, and Deranged Stalker kill, based on the votes of each.
- If two factions target the same person, the kill will not go through. If the Deranged Stalker, SEES Members, and Strega all target the same player, the Deranged Stalker and a random player will die instead (the targeted player will not die).
- Each player represents an arcana and thus a social link with the Protagonist, Minako Arisato. Each new day strengthens surviving various players’ social links with Minako; every day, half of the remaining players will receive a time-sensitive and/or one-shot power. These powers may duplicate/repeat. They will not be revealed, even in death.
- If a one-shot power is a night-kill power, that kill will go through (unless the target is protected) regardless of whether it targets the same player as SEES, Strega, and/or the Deranged Stalker.
- Each player also has a strength and weakness. At Twilight each day, all players will be struck by a common, random (RNG-determined) force (element, ailment, physical, light, or dark). Players who are strong against that force will get two votes that night. Players who are weak to that force will get no vote that night. The force will not otherwise affect night actions.
- Reminder: Character choice has no bearing on faction/role, alignment, strength, weakness, arcana, persona, or powers.
- You vote for the daily lynch candidate by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change or withdraw your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a direct reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
- DO NOT QUOTE OR POST A SCREENSHOT FROM A QT TO THE MAIN DAY OPEN THREAD (OT) OR SHARED QT. You are free to make claims about your powers and alignment wherever, but those claims will not be confirmed or denied by the mod.
- If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your individual QT. You are encouraged to ask questions about the rules of the game, how your powers work, and whatever else comes to mind.
- Attack arguments, not people. Players have different playing styles; be accommodating to them. Remember, it’s just a game; have fun!
Capt. LindsayFunke / Yuko Nishiwaki – SEES Member (Town)
Owen / Mr. Ono – SEES Member (Town)
InnDE / Shinjiro Aragaki – SEES Member (Town)
Mirage / Vincent Brooks
Grumproro / Saori Hasegawa
TCRM / Theodore – SEES Member (Town)
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts / Yukari Takeba
Sheltie / Igor – Strega Cultist (Wolf)
the good kind snugglewumps / Mitsuru Kirijo
Dr. Nick / Ikutsuki
MacCrocodile / Akinari Kamiki – Strega Cultist (Wolf)
Flaxon Faction Jackson / Mutatsu – SEES Member (Town)
Pulprobot / Akihiko Sanada
Lockeout / Aigis – SEES Member (Town)
Boris McCool / Koromaru – SEES Member (Town)
Smapti Jones / Bunkichi
Spiny Creature / Elizabeth – Convert (Traitor)
Zecko / Chidori Yoshino – Strega Cultist (Wolf)
Shinichiki / Andre Laurent Jean Geraux (Bebe) – SEES Member (Town)
Creeper / Junpei – Strega Cultist (Wolf)
HolsGG / Fuuka Yamagishi
subsaharan / Takeharu Kirijo – SEES Member (Town)
Day 6 ends at 10:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 10th, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.