Fuuka warned them that accidents might happen more frequently in Tartarus that night, and, indeed, upon entering the Yabbashah Block, the group found themselves separated. Yuko was relieved to find herself amidst friends, people she was almost certain could be trusted. “This is so great, you guys,” she squealed, bouncing from foot to foot. “Now we can talk about who we suspect! Does anyone need an energy drink? Protein bar?” Her excitement faded when the others turned towards her, their faces grim. “I’m sorry, Yuko,” one said, “but anyone that perky must be evil. Also, rollerblading is so last decade.” As they bashed in her skull, Yuko was filled with regret that she had never confessed her true love.
Capt. LindsayFunke / Yuko Nishiwaki is dead. She was a SEES Member (Town).
Meanwhile, Takeharu Kirijo was feeling increasingly nervous, trying to keep his eye on his companions, from whom he was getting a very malicious vibe. “The Fall is going to happen, you know,” one said casually. “There’s no way to stop it.” “We’ll reach the top of the Tower of Demise with Minako and feed her to Nyx,” another agreed. “It’s a shame you won’t be there to see it.” Mr. Kirijo reached for his gun – a real gun, not that silly evoker crap – but was too late. As his corpse hit the floor, one of his killers reached down to remove his eyepatch, revealing a perfectly healthy eye beneath. “I knew it!” the Cultist exclaimed, pocketing the souvenir.
subsaharan / Takeharu Kirijo is dead. He was a SEES Member (Town).
At the end of the Dark Hour, the remaining companions found themselves at the Naganaki Shrine. Realizing that there was a festival going on, the girls quickly changed into their yukatas.
Day Four has begun. Check your QTs.
16 8 SEES Members (Town)
4 5 4 Strega Cultists (Wolves)
1 Convert (Traitor)
1 Deranged Stalker (Serial Killer)
- The Deranged Stalker and SEES Members have upright social links. The Strega Cultists have inverted social links. (This only matters for the purposes of investigation.)
- The Strega Cultists know who each other are but do not have a private QT at the start of the game.
- The game is divided into two periods: Day and Dark Hour (separated by Twilight).
- All players have the opportunity to vote for a daily lynch on the OT. A tie results in a random death (chosen by RNG).
- At the end of each Day comes Twilight, and after Twilight comes the Dark Hour (night), the hidden hour between days. During the Dark Hour, players name their night-kill target and select any other available night actions.
- During the Dark Hour, each player names a night-kill target; the player who receives the most votes from each faction (SEES Members and Strega) will die unless protected. In the event of a tie, RNG will decide between the tied players. There will be a nightly SEES Members kill, Strega kill, and Deranged Stalker kill, based on the votes of each.
- If two factions target the same person, the kill will not go through. If the Deranged Stalker, SEES Members, and Strega all target the same player, the Deranged Stalker and a random player will die instead (the targeted player will not die).
- Each player represents an arcana and thus a social link with the Protagonist, Minako Arisato. Each new day strengthens surviving various players’ social links with Minako; every day, half of the remaining players will receive a time-sensitive and/or one-shot power. These powers may duplicate/repeat. They will not be revealed, even in death.
- If a one-shot power is a night-kill power, that kill will go through (unless the target is protected) regardless of whether it targets the same player as SEES, Strega, and/or the Deranged Stalker.
- Each player also has a strength and weakness. At Twilight each day, all players will be struck by a common, random (RNG-determined) force (element, ailment, physical, light, or dark). Players who are strong against that force will get two votes that night. Players who are weak to that force will get no vote that night. The force will not otherwise affect night actions.
- Reminder: Character choice has no bearing on faction/role, alignment, strength, weakness, arcana, persona, or powers.
- You vote for the daily lynch candidate by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change or withdraw your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a direct reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
- DO NOT QUOTE OR POST A SCREENSHOT FROM A QT TO THE MAIN DAY OPEN THREAD (OT) OR SHARED QT. You are free to make claims about your powers and alignment wherever, but those claims will not be confirmed or denied by the mod.
- If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your individual QT. You are encouraged to ask questions about the rules of the game, how your powers work, and whatever else comes to mind.
- Attack arguments, not people. Players have different playing styles; be accommodating to them. Remember, it’s just a game; have fun!
Capt. LindsayFunke / Yuko Nishiwaki – SEES Member (Town)
Owen / Mr. Ono
InnDE / Shinjiro Aragaki – SEES Member (Town)
Mirage / Vincent Brooks
Grumproro / Saori Hasegawa
TCRM / Theodore – SEES Member (Town)
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts / Yukari Takeba
Sheltie / Igor
the good kind snugglewumps / Mitsuru Kirijo
Dr. Nick / Ikutsuki
MacCrocodile / Akinari Kamiki
Flaxon Faction Jackson / Mutatsu – SEES Member (Town)
Pulprobot / Akihiko Sanada
Lockeout / Aigis – SEES Member (Town)
Boris McCool / Koromaru – SEES Member (Town)
Smapti Jones / Bunkichi
Spiny Creature / Elizabeth – Convert (Traitor)
Zecko / Chidori Yoshino
Shinichiki / Andre Laurent Jean Geraux (Bebe)
Creeper / Junpei – Strega Cultist (Wolf)
HolsGG / Fuuka Yamagishi
subsaharan / Takeharu Kirijo – SEES Member (Town)
Day 4 ends at 11:00am EST on Monday, January 8th, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.