As they wandered the 64th and final floor of the Arqa Block of Tartarus, the group reflected on their actions thus far. “I guess those twins really were just trying to help,” said Yuko glumly. “I feel so bad I almost want to give up rollerskat – blading, rollerblading.” “Cheer up,” replied Fuuka. “We tried our best!” Shinji rolled his eyes. “Yeah, but the only ass we’re kicking is ours.” With that, the brooding young man strode off down a side corridor in search of Shadows to kill. Unfortunately, the only death he found was his own.
InnDE the Avocado Dream / Shinjiro Aragaki is dead. He was a SEES Member (Town).
The rest of the group moved on, confident that Shinji could take care of himself. Mutatsu hung back, however, trying to find his lighter. One of the others stayed behind as well, staring at him with unblinking eyes. “You’re a weird kid,” the elderly monk remarked, cigar in mouth. “Secondhand smoke is bad for Minako!” replied his companion before dousing him with bourbon and setting him afire with his missing lighter.
Flaxon Faction Jackson / Mutatsu is dead. They were a SEES Member (Town).
Smelling the blaze, Koromaru trotted back to see what was happening. Seeing an opportunity to rid themselves of the cutest and bravest SEES member, the Strega cultists tailed him. What followed was too horrible to describe.
Boris McCool / Koromaru is dead. They were a SEES Member (Town).
When the Dark Hour ended, everyone found themselves at the Iwatodai strip mall. With no better ideas, they decided to eat the Prodigy Platter at Wakatsu Restaurant in hopes that it would make them smarter. Their Academics increased greatly.
Day Three has begun. Check your QTs.
16 10 SEES Members (Town)
4 5 Strega Cultists (Wolves)
1 Convert (Traitor)
1 Deranged Stalker (Serial Killer)
- The Deranged Stalker and SEES Members have upright social links. The Strega Cultists have inverted social links. (This only matters for the purposes of investigation.)
- The Strega Cultists know who each other are but do not have a private QT at the start of the game.
- The game is divided into two periods: Day and Dark Hour (separated by Twilight).
- All players have the opportunity to vote for a daily lynch on the OT. A tie results in a random death (chosen by RNG).
- At the end of each Day comes Twilight, and after Twilight comes the Dark Hour (night), the hidden hour between days. During the Dark Hour, players name their night-kill target and select any other available night actions.
- During the Dark Hour, each player names a night-kill target; the player who receives the most votes from each faction (SEES Members and Strega) will die unless protected. In the event of a tie, RNG will decide between the tied players. There will be a nightly SEES Members kill, Strega kill, and Deranged Stalker kill, based on the votes of each.
- If two factions target the same person, the kill will not go through. If the Deranged Stalker, SEES Members, and Strega alltarget the same player, the Deranged Stalker and a random player will die instead (the targeted player will notdie).
- Each player represents an arcana and thus a social link with the Protagonist, Minako Arisato. Each new day strengthens surviving various players’ social links with Minako; every day, halfof the remaining players will receive a time-sensitive and/or one-shot power. These powers may duplicate/repeat. They will not be revealed, even in death.
- If a one-shot power is a night-kill power, that kill will go through (unless the target is protected) regardless of whether it targets the same player as SEES, Strega, and/or the Deranged Stalker.
- Each player also has a strength and weakness. At Twilight each day, all players will be struck by a common, random (RNG-determined) force (element, ailment, physical, light, or dark). Players who are strong against that force will get two votes that night. Players who are weak to that force will get no vote that night. The force will not otherwise affect night actions.
- Reminder: Character choice has no bearingon faction/role, alignment, strength, weakness, arcana, persona, or powers.
- You vote for the daily lynch candidate by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change or withdraw your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a direct reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
- DO NOT QUOTE OR POST A SCREENSHOT FROM A QT TO THE MAIN DAY OPEN THREAD (OT) OR SHARED QT. You are free to make claims about your powers and alignment wherever, but those claims will not be confirmed or denied by the mod.
- If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your individual QT. You are encouraged to ask questions about the rules of the game, how your powers work, and whatever else comes to mind.
- Attack arguments, not people. Players have different playing styles; be accommodating to them. Remember, it’s just a game; have fun!
Capt. LindsayFunke / Yuko Nishiwaki
Owen / Mr. Ono
InnDE / Shinjiro Aragaki – SEES Member (Town)
Mirage / Vincent Brooks
Grumproro / Saori Hasegawa
TCRM / Theodore – SEES Member (Town)
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts / Yukari Takeba
Sheltie / Igor
the good kind snugglewumps / Mitsuru Kirijo
Dr. Nick / Ikutsuki
MacCrocodile / Akinari Kamiki
Flaxon Faction Jackson / Mutatsu – SEES Member (Town)
Pulprobot / Akihiko Sanada
Lockeout / Aigis – SEES Member (Town)
Boris McCool / Koromaru – SEES Member (Town)
Smapti Jones / Bunkichi
Spiny Creature / Elizabeth – Convert (Traitor)
Zecko / Chidori Yoshino
Shinichiki / Andre Laurent Jean Geraux (Bebe)
Creeper / Junpei
HolsGG / Fuuka Yamagishi
subsaharan / Takeharu Kirijo
Day 3 ends at 10:00am EST on Sunday, January 7th, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.