When the group reached the 16th floor of Thebel, they decided to split up to find the stairway faster. As she and a fellow player wandered the level, avoiding Shadows where they could, Elizabeth peppered her companion with questions about the human world, trying to ascertain whether her companion’s true intentions matched her own. Her companion, meanwhile, listened in growing anger, increasingly certain that Elizabeth did not deserve to be one of Minako’s trusted companions. Indeed, no one was good enough for Minako. No one! With that, Elizabeth’s companion turned to her, seized the large book from her hands, and bludgeoned her with it, shrieking all the while about Minako’s perfection.
Spiny Creature / Elizabeth is dead. She was the Convert (Traitor).
Meanwhile, another explorer strolled down a different corridor, oblivious to the multiple threats converging upon them. Just as two skulking figures turned separate corners and moved towards their target from opposite ends, prepared to destroy the perceived threat, Minako popped out of an adjacent corridor and joined the wanderer, exclaiming, “It’s not safe to roam around by yourself, Senpai!” Confidently shouldering her naginata, she led her fortunate companion back the way they’d come, leaving the frustrated assassins with no victim.
When the Dark Hour ended, everyone found themselves on the outskirts of Port Island Station. “What a cat-astrophe!” said Ikutsuke, to no one’s amusement.
Day Two has begun. Check your QTs.
1615 SEES Members (Town)
4 Strega Cultists (Wolves)
1 Convert (Traitor)
1 Deranged Stalker (Serial Killer)
- The Deranged Stalker and SEES Members have upright social links. The Strega Cultists have inverted social links. (This only matters for the purposes of investigation.)
- The Strega Cultists know who each other are but do not have a private QT at the start of the game.
- The game is divided into two periods: Day and Dark Hour (separated by Twilight).
- All players have the opportunity to vote for a daily lynch on the OT. A tie results in a random death (chosen by RNG).
- At the end of each Day comes Twilight, and after Twilight comes the Dark Hour (night), the hidden hour between days. During the Dark Hour, players name their night-kill target and select any other available night actions.
- During the Dark Hour, each player names a night-kill target; the player who receives the most votes from each faction (SEES Members and Strega) will die unless protected. In the event of a tie, RNG will decide between the tied players. There will be a nightly SEES Members kill, Strega kill, and Deranged Stalker kill, based on the votes of each.
- If two factions target the same person, the kill will not go through. If the Deranged Stalker, SEES Members, and Strega alltarget the same player, the Deranged Stalker and a random player will die instead (the targeted player will not die).
- Each player represents an arcana and thus a social link with the Protagonist, Minako Arisato. Each new day strengthens surviving various players’ social links with Minako; every day, half of the remaining players will receive a time-sensitive and/or one-shot power. These powers may duplicate/repeat. They will not be revealed, even in death.
- If a one-shot power is a night-kill power, that kill will go through (unless the target is protected) regardless of whether it targets the same player as SEES, Strega, and/or the Deranged Stalker.
- Each player also has a strength and weakness. At Twilight each day, all players will be struck by a common, random (RNG-determined) force (element, ailment, physical, light, or dark). Players who are strong against that force will get two votes that night. Players who are weak to that force will get no vote that night. The force will not otherwise affect night actions.
- Reminder: Character choice has no bearing on faction/role, alignment, strength, weakness, arcana, persona, or powers. It’s a parallel dimension, so feel free to amend your character at will, even if it varies wildly from the character in the original game.
- Here’s a mini-wiki QT with some common terminology and rules for the Avocado’s version of Werewolf/Mafia. Refer to it if needed, especially if you’re a new player.
- You vote for the daily lynch candidate by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change or withdraw your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a direct reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
- DO NOT QUOTE OR POST A SCREENSHOT FROM A QT TO THE MAIN DAY OPEN THREAD (OT) OR SHARED QT. You are free to make claims about your powers and alignment wherever, but those claims will not be confirmed or denied by the mod.
- If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your individual QT. You are encouraged to ask questions about the rules of the game, how your powers work, and whatever else comes to mind.
- Attack arguments, not people. Players have different playing styles; be accommodating to them. Remember, it’s just a game; have fun!
Capt. LindsayFunke / Yuko Nishiwaki
Owen / Mr. Ono
InnDE / Shinjiro Aragaki
Captain Video / Vincent Brooks
Grumproro / Saori Hasegawa
TCRM / Theodore
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts / Yukari Takeba
Sheltie / Igor
the good kind snugglewumps / Mitsuru Kirijo
Dr. Nick / Ikutsuki
MacCrocodile / Akinari Kamiki
Flaxon Faction Jackson / Mutatsu
Pulprobot / Akihiko Sanada
Lockeout / Aigis – SEES Member (Town)
Boris McCool / Koromaru
Smapti Jones / Bunkichi
Spiny Creature / Elizabeth – Convert (Traitor)
Zecko / Chidori Yoshino
Shinichiki / Andre Laurent Jean Geraux (Bebe)
Creeper / Junpei
HolsGG / Fuuka Yamagishi
subsaharan / Takeharu Kirijo
Day 2 ends at 9:00pm EST on Friday, January 5th, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.