It was another stressful day, and Jean-Baptiste Trudeau could barely sleep a wink. A good midnight snack would calm him down, for sure. That comedian had tasted funny, though. Maybe try something well seasoned…
Later that night, Wally Burns, undercover Pinkerton man, began his secret investigations. That Western Wally was up to something, he was sure of it. When he pulled back the canvas on Wally’s tent, he found the mangled remains of the seasoned pioneer. Inspecting the bits further, he concluded this was no human being, but must be in fact an angel of death.
Unfortunately, it is quite risky to handle food that has been improperly stored, and handwashing is not yet common practice in these parts.
Western Wally (Buttersnap) has died. He tasted a little salty, and was an Angel of Death (Wolf).
Wally Burns (MarloweSpade) has died of cholera. He was a Banker from Boston (Detective).
- No editing of comments. For any reason. If you make a typo, or misstate something, make another post to correct it.
- No quoting from QuickTopic. You may discuss roles and such, but copying and pasting directly from QT is not allowed.
- Day-phase threads are for the living only. Game-related talk is to end immediately upon twilight, and if you have been eliminated, I ask that you refrain from posting among the living.
- Have fun. This is a game, and we’re all friends here, but emotions can run high. Try to keep that in mind.
Town (wins when all threats to town are eliminated)
A Banker from Boston (Detective)– Each night, the Banker will investigate a player, getting a result of “Wolf”, “Not a Wolf” or “No Result”.
- A Carpenter from Ohio (Jailer) – Each night, the Carpenter will jail someone, preventing them from carrying out night actions, but also shielding them from other players’ night actions.
104 Farmers from Illinois (Vanilla Town) – No special powers.
41 Angel sof Death (Wolves) – The wolves share a private QT in which to scheme. Each night, they will select one player to kill. Wolves win when all other players are dead or their win is mathematically guaranteed.
- Jean Baptiste Trudeau (Serial Killer) – Each night, Mr. Trudeau will select a player to kill. They win when all other players are eliminated.
- Adam Farrar
ButtersnapWolf Canadave87Vanilla Town Captain VideoVanilla Town
HohoWolf KiwiLemonTeaVanilla Town LutairVanilla Town MarloweSpadeDetective
- Mr. Plow
SheleetaHamWolf SisterJudeVanilla Town WaspVanilla Town
Sample VT Text
You are a Farmer from Illinois (Vanilla Town). What you lack in specialized skills and resources, you more than make up for in moxie, and what you lack in moxie, you make up for in gumption. Your only power is your vote.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Any questions relating to your role should be asked in your QT.
Day 5 will end at 3pm Pacific on Wednesday, November 18.
Day 1: https://the-avocado.org/2020/11/12/ww136-oregon-trail-day-1/
Day 2: https://the-avocado.org/2020/11/13/ww136-oregon-trail-day-2/
Day 3: https://the-avocado.org/2020/11/14/ww136-the-oregon-trail-day-3/
Day 4: https://the-avocado.org/2020/11/16/ww136-oregon-trail-day-4/