Live update from the parlor:
It’s just been given a fresh supply of shareable snacks, now that the butler’s free! Everyone is happy about this.
Somewhere out there, Valentine is SHOOK.
Joker didn’t like what that fox did last night. He thought it lead one of their dear heart-masked comrades to their untimely introduction to the parlor. And that fox had to pay.
Luckily, Warren Wolfe is here to save the day. And why wouldn’t he be? He’s always been an upstanding citizen, a lovely guest, and an honest man. We all love Warren.
Sadly, Warren was always a pacifist. And when the Joker manages to suplex him directly into the parlor, locking the door as he leaves, Warren doesn’t argue. At least it gave his friend time to get away.
CAPTAIN VIDEO (Warren Wolfe) has been rather forcefully added to the parlor. He was Butch Johnson (BODYGUARD)!
But Joker can’t celebrate that victory juuust yet. He had neglected to consider how he would explain his attack on Gregg to the detectives. He’d have to get real good at lying, real fast.
He’s practicing lying about the weather (“Yes, it is r-raining! Hah, got em.”) when he receives an E-rated kick to the chest, sending him flying into the parlor. That’s gotta smart.
DW (Joker) has been ushered gently into the parlor! He was Ed Mission (RECRUITER/WOLF)!
Valentine slips another letter under the door, then rings the doorbell. Before any of you can answer, he sprints away, giggling. You all see him, but you decide to let him have this.
You open and read the letter.
nice job on those last two spies or whatever
i’m totally going to kick ur asses later
You get the sense that Valentine’s a little bit sleepy. You all remember at the same time that AP testing has just started, and the AP Bio exam is on Monday. Oh man!
158 Detectives (Town) 94 Vanilla Town (No powers) Butch Johnson, the Bodyguard
- Charlotte Dickens-Johnson, the Vigilante
- Ling-Ling Johnson, the Investigator
- Kid Riddle, the Spy (the better kind)
Phoebe Dickens, the Interrogator
- Max Dickens, the Veteran
- Includes one already activated Serial Killer
42 Mr. Valentine’s Lackeys (Wolves) Madeline Ash, the Spicy Wolf Judith Prudence, the Judge Ed Mission, the Recruiter
- Morgan Harvest, the Chemist
Plus one recruit
20 Neutral s
- These people win if they fulfill their agendas, but don’t affect the town v wolf struggle
Thaddeus Bilge, the Butler Dolly Bianca, the Terrible Nurse
Townies want to keep the banquet running smoothly so the next head detective can be announced. They also probably want to be the head detective.
- Bodyguard: Can choose to “protect” one player each night. If their protection target is attacked by any killing role, this player will die instead.
- Vigilante: Two-shot night kill.
- Investigator: Can target one player each night, and is told if that target is a scum or non-scum player
- Spy, but the okay kind: Can target one player each night, and is told if that player has a role or not. Neutrals who have fulfilled their agendas will read as unroled.
- Interrogator: Can privately talk with one player each night. The two share a QT, and the Interrogator’s identity is hidden (by using a burner QT account)
- Veteran: Can see who “visits” them (uses their role power on them) each night.
Wolves have been wooed by Valentine’s sneaky ways, and were told to stop the reveal of the new head detective at all costs. But not to harm Dorian.
- Spicy Wolf: Vanilla wolf, but they’ll read as the one who “visits” a player as a wolf kill. Will mock you for using mild sauce at Taco Bell.
- Judge: Appears as innocent, but roled. An investigator’s nightmare.
- Recruiter: One-shot recruitment power.
- Chemist: Roleblocker wolf.
- Butler: Has a certain target they want to daykill. This target will always be a townie. AGENDA: Wins when their target dies during the day. Loses if they don’t die, or die at night.
- Terrible Nurse: Just wants to die, man. Can nightkill someone who votes for them during the day if they are daykilled. **If they don’t choose a target, I choose for them. NO SURVIVORS.** AGENDA: Wants to be daykilled, but being eaten by wolves doesn’t sound too bad.
The Perhaps Serial Killer, They Aren’t Too Sure If They’re Feeling Down For It Yet will be chosen when a town-aligned person fulfills a certain requirement.
- forget_it_jake (Jake Gittes)
Sister Jude (Girl Scout)Madeline Ash (Spicy Wolf)
- Goat (Gregg)
Mayelbridwen (The Boxcar Children)Detective (Vanilla Town) The Wasp (Everyone from Scooby-Doo)Detective (Vanilla Town)
- Lindsay (McGruff the Crime Dog)
Clodia (Alexis Goodlooking)Detective (Vanilla Town)
- Indy (Rock-Turning Rabbit)
Spiny Creature (Riz Gukgak)Thaddeus Bilge (Butler) turned wolf! The Hayes Code (Detective Pikachu)Phoebe Dickens (Interrogator) lutair (L)Dolly Bianca (Terrible Nurse)
- ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Sammy Keyes)
- Mr.I’mMyOwnGrandpa (The Bat)
Josephus Brown (Sam Spade)Judith Prudence (The Judge/Wolf)
- Donalbain (Dizzy the Egg)
- Hoho (Hoho for hire)
DW (Joker)Ed Mission (Recruiter/Wolf) Sic Humor (Whitty Gawship)Detective (Vanilla Town) Video (Warren Wolfe)Butch Johnson (Bodyguard) King Ralph (Devo)Detective (Vanilla Town)
- Grumproro (Naoto Shirogane)
please sign up to be a backup
Twilight’s going to be at 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday, May 8th! Why’s this day so long, you ask? Because that’s the only reasonable time I’m free! That means more time to strategize! 😀