You’re traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That’s the signpost up ahead. Your next stop—The Twilight Zone.
After a flurry of words led to the murder of a peaceful town doctor, the citizens of Maple Street cooled their heads and returned to their homes for the night. Tensions are still high, but after making such a grievous mistake with their first accusations, the people agreed to rest and hopefully come out with clearer minds in the morning.
Mac and Dennis were heard blathering about, as Mac and Dennis tend to do. Richard Strickland made some uncomfortable comments about Janet Tyler’s face. Steve Mason was STILL looking for coconuts in order to complete his side quest.
In time, the last chatter died down and the town was peaceful for one more moment. At dawn, our quiet town awoke, fully expecting to find some of their numbers missing. They quickly found that all were accounted for.
There were NO DEATHS in the night.
THE WEREWOLVES ARE DUE ON MAPLE STREET
Town wins when remaining players are 100% town
Wolves win when remaining players are 100% wolf
Roles (20 total players):
Wolf team (4 wolf-aligned players):
- 2 Wolves
- 1 Wolf Detective
- 1 Wolf Stalker
Town team (16 town-aligned players):
- 9 Vanilla Town
- 2 Jailers
- 2 Doctors
- 1 Town Detective
- 1 Doomsday Prepper
- 1 Town Gossip
- Jailers cannot jail themselves or the same player twice in a row.
- If the jailer targets the Doomsday Prepper or the other jailer, there is no effect.
- A jailed player cannot use night actions and cannot be the target of night actions (exception: see Doomsday Prepper below).
- Doctors cannot heal the same player twice in a row.
- If the doctor targets the Doomsday Prepper or the other doctor, there is no effect.
- A healed player cannot be night killed or recruited.
- Two wolves are randomly selected to attack a player each. The attacked players will be either night killed or recruited, as determined by coin flip. The attacking wolves will not know the result of their attack until the morning write-up.
- Wolves with roles can be randomly selected to make night attacks.
- Wolves have no private QT. At the beginning of the game, all four wolves will be informed who their fellow wolves are. When a wolf is recruited, the recruit will be told the name of the wolf who attacked them.
- Both detectives have the ability to investigate player’s current team affiliation. Investigated players will have their full roles revealed.
- The town detective will be informed, starting on night three, how many previously investigated players have been recruited. No specifics will be given, only a report stating “Of n previously investigated players, x are town affiliated, y are wolf affiliated, and z are dead.”
- The wolf detective has a one-shot ability to learn the total number of active wolves in the game. They may use this instead of their investigation on any night.
- Each morning, after staying up all night talking to themselves and making conspiracy theories, the Doomsday Prepper drops off a gun on the doorstep of another player. That player may use their one-shot vig kill on any subsequent night.
- The Doomsday Prepper may occasionally leave other items for players as well.
- Jailed players can receive items from the Doomsday Prepper, as they are left on their doorstep waiting to be found at morning.
- Due to paranoia, the Doomsday Prepper will shoot back at whoever attacks him in the night. If the Doomsday Prepper is night killed (by wolf or vig), the attacker will be killed as well. If the Doomsday Prepper is lynched, they may select one player who voted for them to be killed with their parting shot.
- The Stalker will be told, each morning, who was targeted to be attacked at night. They will not be informed the results of the attacks (whether the target was killed, recruited, or blocked in some way). This is a passive ability.
- The Gossip will be informed each morning if any recruitments were successful. They will not be informed who was recruited, or how many players were recruited. This is a passive ability.
- Killed players will be roleclaimed.
- After the first day, role counts will not be posted in the header.
- At twilight, the player with the most votes will be lynched. Ties will be decided by coin flip.
- Town will get increasingly desperate as the wolf population increases. A new set of rules will be introduced if a certain game condition is reached to reflect their panic.
- This is an advanced-level game due to the use of recruitment as a central mechanic. There are also unannounced items that may enter the game and possible rule changes later in the game.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS! DO NOT QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR QT! Doing so may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
- Feel free to ask any questions in your personal QT or on the game thread.
- Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
These rules are slightly abbreviated for space. The full rules can be found on Day One, here.
- Owen // Coconuts Guy!
- Spookyfriend // Sharon, PTA Secretary
- MacCrocodile // Mac
- InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED // William Shatner
- Doctor Nick // Big Jim
- Capt.LindsayFunke // Mr. Ed
- Talky Tina // Talky Tina (from The Living Doll episode)
- BannerThief // Steve Mason
Admirax // Doctor TerwillikerTOWN DOCTOR
- Platypus Basileus // Roy Rogers McFreely, HOA Chair
- Colonel Mustard // Janet Tyler (from The Eye of the Beholder episode)
- forget_it_jake // Caril Ann Fugate
- Grumproro // Ron Normalman (from The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street episode)
- Zecko // Merrill
- the god king snugglewumps // Richard Strickland
Smapti JonesSubsaharan // Perd Hapley
- A Winged Potato // Anthony (from It’s a Good Life episode)
- Robert Post’s Child // Russian submarine captain
- Spiny Creature // Dennis Reynolds
- Sheltie- Tangled Up In Blue // Exeter
- Captain Video
Day 2 ends on Thursday, April 26th, at noon (Central time)