It’s “Reeb” spelled backwards.
- Against the Grain, Blue Stallion, Goodwood, and Alltech are all breweries located in what US state?
- In the image below, what word is blurred out on the can of MillerCoors beer being held by craft brewer Greg Koch?
- Try to remember: On King of the Hill, what fictional beer brand favored by Hank Hill and friends is made from from “the lukewarm headwaters of the mighty Brazos River”?
- Give the first name of either Herr Anaheuser or Herr Busch, of Anaheuser-Busch fame.
- The bitter flavor of beer is primarily created by what low pH compounds found in hops?
- Alamo Beer
- Eberhard Anheuser, Adolphus Busch
- alpha acids or humulones
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.