You have been invited to a surprise party for our good friend Johnny’s ą̃̒͒҉̢g̷̒͌̑̍ͯ͆̋͆͘͞e̶̓ͩ̐͐ͪ̍͞͠th birthday! We all love him, because he’s perfect in every possible way! Now, I know that some of you might have heard some bad things about our relationship, but we’ve made up! I am definitely not planning to drive him to suicide by killing all of his friends at a birthday party!
The address is San Francisco. The date is June 15th, and it starts at 7:30!
We need someone to bring plastic cups and napkins, but all other party items will be provided. If you want to bring snacks, come 15 minutes before the party starts! Remember, it’s a surprise, so don’t tell anyone where you’re going!
It’ll be killer!
Welcome to Werewolf 58: The Room!
Your characters are people that our intrepid protagonist would have at his birthday party. This could be literally anyone. You don’t have to RP that much, but it is appreciated.
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
- A tie at the end of the day leads to no lynch.
- Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. The wolves can also kill one person each night.
- Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
- Denny can protect people from recruitment or killing.
- Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
- Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
- April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
- Doctor Nick
- Captain Video
- E-Dog (probably)
- Peeps Walrus
- Spiny Creature
- Flaxon Faction Jackson
- Miss Rim
2 MORE SLOTS LEFT