After eliminating the shady prince, the guests were feeling rather satisfied with themselves. Perhaps they needn’t even fear the murderers at all! They could take care of themselves. Dr. Orchid remained in the Conservatory to examine the plants. Sergeant Gray adjourned to oil his glorious beard in the Hall mirror. Wadsworth tidied the Billiard Room. Monsieur Brunette snuck off to the Study.
As Mr. Boddy’s lawyer, he knew of a secret drawer in the massive oaken desk, and pressed the knothole. Inside was Mr. Boddy’s will – not the will they had worked on together, but the one Mr. Boddy had written himself, chock full of all of his victims’ secrets. The crooked attorney smiled as he read through it.
What a windfall this would be! He and his… associate could swindle Mr. Boddy’s estate, and the information in this document was so damaging that a rotten person could use it to keep him rich the rest of his days. Too bad he had already reached the end of his. He was so busy counting dollar signs that he was utterly unprepared for the Rope that encircled his neck. The murderer throttled Monsieur Brunette until his name might as well have been Monsieur Violette. After disposing of the will in the fire, the murderer only had one more thing to check.
“I knew that eyepatch was fake,” they smirked as they sidled out of the room to join the others.
Monsieur Brunette is dead. He was a Guest.
11 8 Guests (Vanilla Town)
4 2 Murderers (Vanilla Wolves)
Rules and Items:
From Day Two on, the number of items given out to both Guests and Murderers is randomized.
1) The Badge: Allows the user to submit a name to conduct a Murderer/Guest alignment test at Night.
2) The Wiretap: Upon activation, the user will be given random messages from the Murderer QT, ranging from 1-5 consecutive posts.
3) The Chandelier: Allows the user to booby trap the chandelier to drop onto and kill a player of their choice. – ONE TIME ITEM
4) The Bulletproof Vest: Allows the user to protect someone from a Night kill, including themselves. The same person cannot be protected on consecutive Nights.
5) The Secret Passage: Allows a Town member to be protected from a Lynch the next day. ONE TIME ITEM
6) The Medicine: If the user is targeted for a Night kill, they will survive throughout the following Day, dying when Twilight hits.
7) The Insurance Policy: If targeted for a Night kill, the user may join the Murderer team if they wish. If they decline, they will die as normal. – ONE TIME ITEM
8) The Flu: If the user is eliminated via Night kill, the Murderers will lose their subsequent Night kill.
9) The Wine: If the user is targeted for a Night kill, the Murderers must select someone else to target, instead.
10) The Bet: The user may pick a target player and direct them how to vote the next Day. A coin flip will determine whether or not the target must adhere to the user’s directions. (There must be at least five players to use this.)
1) The Wig: If investigated by the Badge, allows the user to appear as a Guest.
2) The Recording: If the Murderers are listened to by the Wiretap, allows the user to send a fake message to the Guest.
3) The Handcuffs: Allows the user to prevent a chosen Guest from activating their item.
4) The Secret Passage: Allows a Murderer to be protected from a Lynch the next day. If used the same Night as the Guest Secret Passage, the Murderer will kill the Guest in the passage. ONE TIME ITEM
5) The Tin Badge: If the Badge is used, the Badge user will get two reports – one true and one false. If used on the same Night as The Wig or The False Confession, it will override those items’ powers.
6) The Diary: A Guest will be chosen at random, and any item that Guest is currently holding and what they choose to do with it will be exposed to the Murderer QT.
7) The False Confession: Allows a Murderer to make a target Guest show up as a Murderer if they are tested by The Badge.
Neutral Items (can go to either Town or Wolves):
1) The Blackmail Note: Allows the user to select a target. The target’s vote will not count the next Day.
2) The Will: If the user dies while holding an item, they may select another player to bequeath it to. ONE TIME PER PLAYER
3) The Molotov Cocktail: The user selects a target. If the user is eliminated while the Molotov Cocktail is active, the target player is also eliminated.
4) The Gazebo: May be used in the Day or Night. Allows the creation of a private QT between the user and another player. The players have one phase (the Day or Night it’s activated) to exchange messages. Each person in the QT may submit up to five messages. Going over the limit carries a stiff punishment.
5) The Microfilm: The user’s vote secretly counts double the next Day.
6) The Invisible Ink: If used, all the next day’s votes will be cast in individual QTs. The votes will be public, but voters will be private. If used by a Guest, the scrawl from the Invisible Ink can easily be illegible, causing up to half of the Murderer votes to randomly change. ONE TIME ITEM
7) The Junk Drawer: The next time the user is not assigned a random item, the Junk Drawer allows the user to claim an unclaimed item of their choice. (May not be used on one-time items)
8) The Glue: The user may keep and use any subsequent item permanently (May not be used on one-time items)
9) The Ballot Box: Must be used during the Day. If used, all votes for the Day will be wiped, and voters must cast their votes again. Votes for the user will not count. ONE TIME ITEM
10) The Ouija Board: The user may either decide how the victim of the Night kill will be dispatched or, if they choose, may write up the Night kill themselves.
11) The Mannequin: Allows the user to fake their death. The user will show up the next Day as dead and Guest. They may then decide how to spend the Day, but will not be punished for commenting, voting, etc. They will be revealed to be alive at Twilight. ONE TIME ITEM
12) The Mysterious Powder: If used, has a 50% chance of granting the Murderers an extra Night kill, a 25% chance of preventing the Murderers’ Night kill, and a 25% chance of killing a Murderer. ONE TIME ITEM
13) The Mask: Allows the user to override their public vote with a secret vote in their personal QT the next Day. ONE TIME PER PLAYER
14) The Alarm Clock: May be used in the Day or the Night. If used, it will shorten the following phase by several hours. The limited time window will be announced publicly, but players who do not act in time will not be able to vote, activate items, or Night kill. ONE TIME PER PLAYER
1) MacCrocodile (Mrs. Peacock)
2) El Marinero (Reverend Green)
3) Capt.LinsdayFunke (Mrs. White)
4) forget_it_jake (Miss Peach)
Doctor Nick (Professor Plum) — Murderer
6) HolsIsFuuka (Yvette)
7) Indy (Det. Amarillo)
Admirax (Miss Scarlet) — Guest
subsaharan (Prince Azure) — Murderer
10) ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Madame Rose)
11) the good king snugglewumps (Wadsworth)
12) Zecko (Sergeant Gray)
Grumproro (Monsieur Brunette) — Guest
14) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer (Dr. Orchid)
Captain Video (Det. Ochre) — Guest
Day Four ends Saturday, January 20 at 2PM EST or if a majority lynch vote is reached first.