After the hysteria surrounding Detective Ochre’s death, the remaining guests carried his body to the wine cellar, making sure to take several bottles of Mr. Boddy’s best vintages back up with them. Wracked with guilt about the murder, as well as anxiety over who might know their deep, dark secrets, the guests split up, each wanting to be alone with their thoughts. Well, perhaps not everyone. One of the guests wanted to have a quick meeting, first. There was no way Miss Scarlet was going to show up to this dinner party without having friends on the inside, and they hurried to the Ballroom for a quick conference.
“So, they know about the hotel, but do they know about the other thing? Prostitution is one thing, but there’s no way we’re buying our way out of espionage,” she said.
“We’re safe,” said one of her co-conspirators. “They’re never going to find out about what you’ve done.”
“How can you be so sure?” Miss Scarlet asked with impatience, throwing one of her patented eye-rolls.
“Call it a hunch,” said another, sidling up behind her and slashing her throat with the Knife. Her blood sprayed across the gleaming wood of the Ballroom dance floor, and left a hideous stain on Miss Scarlet’s pristine evening gown, making her live up to her name in a way she never could have seen coming.
Miss Scarlet (Admirax) is dead. She was a Guest.
11 9 Guests (Vanilla Town)
4 Murderers (Vanilla Wolves)
Rules and Items:
From Day Two on, the number of items given out to both Guests and Murderers will be randomized.
1) The Badge: Allows the user to submit a name to conduct a Murderer/Guest alignment test at Night.
2) The Wiretap: Upon activation, the user will be given random messages from the Murderer QT, ranging from 1-5 consecutive posts.
3) The Chandelier: Allows the user to booby trap the chandelier to drop onto and kill a player of their choice. – ONE TIME ITEM
4) The Bulletproof Vest: Allows the user to protect someone from a Night kill, including themselves. The same person cannot be protected on consecutive Nights.
5) The Secret Passage: Allows a Town member to be protected from a Lynch the next day. ONE TIME ITEM
6) The Medicine: If the user is targeted for a Night kill, they will survive throughout the following Day, dying when Twilight hits.
7) The Insurance Policy: If targeted for a Night kill, the user may join the Murderer team if they wish. If they decline, they will die as normal. – ONE TIME ITEM
8) The Flu: If the user is eliminated via Night kill, the Murderers will lose their subsequent Night kill.
9) The Wine: If the user is targeted for a Night kill, the Murderers must select someone else to target, instead.
10) The Bet: The user may pick a target player and direct them how to vote the next Day. A coin flip will determine whether or not the target must adhere to the user’s directions. (There must be at least five players to use this.)
1) The Wig: If investigated by the Badge, allows the user to appear as a Guest.
2) The Recording: If the Murderers are listened to by the Wiretap, allows the user to send a fake message to the Guest.
3) The Handcuffs: Allows the user to prevent a chosen Guest from activating their item.
4) The Secret Passage: Allows a Murderer to be protected from a Lynch the next day. If used the same Night as the Guest Secret Passage, the Murderer will kill the Guest in the passage. ONE TIME ITEM
5) The Tin Badge: If the Badge is used, the Badge user will get two reports – one true and one false. If used on the same Night as The Wig or The False Confession, it will override those items’ powers.
6) The Diary: A Guest will be chosen at random, and any item that Guest is currently holding and what they choose to do with it will be exposed to the Murderer QT.
7) The False Confession: Allows a Murderer to make a target Guest show up as a Murderer if they are tested by The Badge.
Neutral Items (can go to either Town or Wolves):
1) The Blackmail Note: Allows the user to select a target. The target’s vote will not count the next Day.
2) The Will: If the user dies while holding an item, they may select another player to bequeath it to. ONE TIME PER PLAYER
3) The Molotov Cocktail: The user selects a target. If the user is eliminated while the Molotov Cocktail is active, the target player is also eliminated.
4) The Gazebo: May be used in the Day or Night. Allows the creation of a private QT between the user and another player. The players have one phase (the Day or Night it’s activated) to exchange messages. Each person in the QT may submit up to five messages. Going over the limit carries a stiff punishment.
5) The Microfilm: The user’s vote secretly counts double the next Day.
6) The Invisible Ink: If used, all the next day’s votes will be cast in individual QTs. The votes will be public, but voters will be private. If used by a Guest, the scrawl from the Invisible Ink can easily be illegible, causing up to half of the Murderer votes to randomly change. ONE TIME ITEM
7) The Junk Drawer: The next time the user is not assigned a random item, the Junk Drawer allows the user to claim an unclaimed item of their choice. (May not be used on one-time items)
8) The Glue: The user may keep and use any subsequent item permanently (May not be used on one-time items)
9) The Ballot Box: Must be used during the Day. If used, all votes for the Day will be wiped, and voters must cast their votes again. Votes for the user will not count. ONE TIME ITEM
10) The Ouija Board: The user may either decide how the victim of the Night kill will be dispatched or, if they choose, may write up the Night kill themselves.
11) The Mannequin: Allows the user to fake their death. The user will show up the next Day as dead and Guest. They may then decide how to spend the Day, but will not be punished for commenting, voting, etc. They will be revealed to be alive at Twilight. ONE TIME ITEM
12) The Mysterious Powder: If used, has a 50% chance of granting the Murderers an extra Night kill, a 25% chance of preventing the Murderers’ Night kill, and a 25% chance of killing a Murderer. ONE TIME ITEM
13) The Mask: Allows the user to override their public vote with a secret vote in their personal QT. ONE TIME PER PLAYER
14) The Alarm Clock: May be used in the Day or the Night. If used, it will shorten the following phase by several hours. The limited time window will be announced publicly, but players who do not act in time will not be able to vote, activate items, or Night kill. ONE TIME PER PLAYER
1) MacCrocodile (Mrs. Peacock)
2) El Marinero (Reverend Green)
3) Capt.LinsdayFunke (Mrs. White)
4) forget_it_jake (Miss Peach)
5) Doctor Nick (Professor Plum)
6) HolsIsFuuka (Yvette)
7) Indy (Det. Amarillo)
Admirax (Miss Scarlet) – Guest
9) subsaharan (Prince Azure)
10) ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Madame Rose)
11) the good king snugglewumps (Wadsworth)
12) Zecko (Sergeant Gray)
13) Grumproro (Monsieur Brunette)
14) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer (Dr. Orchid)
Captain Video (Det. Ochre) – Guest
Day Two ends on Wednesday, January 17 at 11AM EST, or if a majority lynch vote is reached first.
You must be logged in to post a comment.