Caga tió was a very happy log. It sat, warm and cozy, under its blanket awaiting its favorite day of the year.
In the evening, Caga tió heard a stirring. The excitement grew as a tiny hand threw the blanket off and brandished some kind of stick above the log. Today must be the day! I didn’t think it was going to be my big moment for a few more nights, but I suppose today is the day! Caga tió thought.
And in a moment, a whack came down upon Caga tió … but something was wrong. This was not a gentle smack, this was painful! The stick didn’t bounce off the log’s surface … it gouged a deep wound into it. Oh no, something must be wrong! Why is this happening? Why do I only hear giggling and not the wonderful pooping log song?!
Stripe brought the hatchet above his head once more. Thwack, thwack, thwack. The drawn-on smile on Caga tió’s face slowly morphed into a deep frown. Bits of bark and wood chips flew threw the air as the Gremlin continued to attack the log.
Kaddish // Caga tió is dead. They were a TOWNSPERSON (vanilla town).
Eventually, Stripe threw what remained into the fireplace and started a new blaze. Caga tió went unfed tonight, but Stripe made sure to feed one of the mogwai. As the original Gremlin admired his handywork in the embers, a second Gremlin joined his side, and giggled.
There are currently 10 living players, and 2 Gremlins.
- Town wins when all Gremlins are exposed to sunlight.
- Gremlins win when their numbers are equal to or greater than 50% of the remaining players left in the game.
- Some players are Gremlins, some are mogwai, most are humans. More mogwai are created when they get wet. More Gremlins are created when mogwai feed after midnight.
- Roles cannot target the same player twice in a row.
- Stripe assigns the Gremlin night kill to an individual Gremlin (including, potentially, Stripe themselves).
- Eliminated players will be roleclaimed.
- Self-votes will not be counted, unless it is the vote that triggers autokill.
- At twilight, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, all tied players will be daykilled. (Players must receive more than one vote to be eligible for a daykill.)
- Anything posted in game threads (such as spreadsheets) will be considered part of the game, and therefore must abide by game rules. This means that if a player is eliminated, they should not update any materials which have been shared in-game.
- Feel free to ask any questions on Discord or on the game thread.
- Order of actions is: Jail >> Get Wet >> Feed After Midnight >> Night Kill(s) >> Investigate.
Neglecting the following rules, in spirit or by the letter, could result in a modkill:
- No editing posts.
- No quoting private messages unless otherwise instructed.
- No game talk after twilight.
- Respect your fellow players and their feelings. Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
Stripe — Stripe is the leader of the Gremlins. All they desire is to create an army of their kind. On day one, Stripe gets an unblockable recruitment that must be submitted well before twilight. Each night (including night one), Stripe gets to target one player to FEED AFTER MIDNIGHT. If the target is a mogwai, they join the Gremlin army.
Billy — Billy is a well-meaning pet owner, but he’s pretty clumsy. He often accidentally spills water and unknowingly creates more mogwai. Each night, Billy targets a varying number of players to GET WET and converts them into mogwai (only vanilla town players can become mogwai; if Billy targets anyone else, getting wet has no effect). In the case that Gizmo is no longer fulfilling his duties as town investigator, Billy takes over. Billy is town-aligned.
Gizmo — Gizmo is a resourceful little mogwai who can easily sniff out if another player is secretly a Gremlin in disguise. Each night, Gizmo targets a player and is told if they are a Gremlin, mogwai, or human. Gizmo begins the game town-aligned, but as a mogwai can be recruited. If recruited or killed, Billy takes over for Gizmo.
Mr. Wing — Mr. Wing does not believe this town is ready for the responsibility of caring for mogwai. Each night, Mr. Wing targets a player and locks them away, preventing poor mogwai care practices. Mr. Wing is town-aligned.
EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT — Exposing to sunlight is a town power that can be used to quell the rise of the Gremlins. Each night, a town player will get a vig kill to be used on that night. Night one, the kill goes to Gizmo. Night two, to Mr. Wing. Night three, to Billy. After that, TBD. As mod, I reserve the right to remove these vig kills from the game at any time — these kills exist in lieu of an SK.
Chum — Soseki Natsume, Emotive NovelistVANILLA TOWN
- copywight — Borg Teddy Ruxpin, Cuddly Menace
- Emm — Kitty Witless, Presumably
- Indy — Ful
tonler, Bed Sharer
- Jake — Star Magic Jackson Jr., Hollywood Sequel Doctor
Kaddish — Caga Tió, LogVANILLA TOWN Lindsay — Zombie Dominick, Zombie DonkeyVANILLA TOWN
- Miss Rim — Jules, International Banker and the “Party Girl” of the Group
- moonster — Guy Fieri, Mayor of Flavortown
- MSD — Noelle, Festive Sibling
Narrow — John Lithgow, Overactive ImaginerVANILLA TOWN
- Nate — Bon Jovi, Clumsy and Damp
Owen — Snow Miser, Frustrated ToucherVANILLA TOWN
- Raven — Kristopher Kring, Sleigh Chaser
Sic — Buddy, Cotton-Headed NinnymugginsGREMLIN
- Side — Mogwai, Scottish Rock Band
Wasp — Leonard Maltin, Gremlins 2 Fan FavoriteINVESTIGATOR
Twilight is at noon Central on Monday, 1/3.