Happy Thursday, friends. What games are you playing and what do you think of them? As a bonus prompt, tell us about a game with charming towns or cities. That could mean a lot of different things, but in full disclosure I’m selfishly craving a game with town/city exploration and plenty of NPCs to chat with. Crowdsourcing works!
Please visit The Avocado tomorrow after 9:00 AM EST for another indie interview – this time with Size Five Games, the studio behind 2020’s Lair of the Clockwork God!
Elsewhere on the site, please enjoy this week’s other video games coverage:
- Game News Roundup: January 2021
- Cry For Me, Cry For You – A Trails in the Sky The 3rd Review/Retrospective
- Franchise Festival Podcast – Season 1 Episode 18: A Link Between Worlds and Triforce Heroes
- New Game Releases: 2/2/21 – 2/8/21
- That’s Edutainment: Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
- One Giant Leap, 1988: Super Mario Bros. 3