Still somewhat raucous after finding themselves without parental supervision, the kids got a bit destructive on the second night. In the morning, they awoke to find the garbage can full of salt tipped over, with nary a dead body to be found inside. That’s good!
On the other hand, they found the basement stairs, previously tar covered, engulfed in flames. That’s… not terrible?
The GARBAGE CAN FULL OF SALT and the TAR COVERED STAIRS will no longer be distributed.
However, the kids’ luck was definitely declining, beginning with the most surly among them gaining access to their most dangerous weapon. That’s bad.
“You! Lost Boy! You’ve been lying about being able to read! VERY NAUGHTY!” said Robot Santa. “Now that I have this BB gun, I can finally punish the naughty!”
Grumproro // Slightly has been killed. She // he was VANILLA TOWN.
“Say, Santy Claus, don’t you think killing innocent little kiddies is more naughty that a few lies?”
“How dare you question my–”
The Bandits began covering him with refrigerator magnets before he could finish his threat.
Mr.I’mMyOwnGrandfather // Robot Santa has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.
Things look bleak for these poor, abandoned, recklessly violent children.
12 7 abandoned kids (vanilla town)
3 Wet Bandits (wolves)
The abandoned kids win when all Wet Bandits are killed.
The Wet Bandits win when they are at least 50% of the remaining players in the game.
There are no special roles. Instead, there are 16 items in this game. At the start of each day, all players (town and scum) will receive a new item, which they will hold for the following day and night phases. At the start of a new day phase, you will receive a new item, and your previous item will be switched to a different player.
All players received an item at the start of day one.
All items can be received by town or scum. Some items have different effects based on the alignment of their recipient. If a player dies while holding an item, it will still be eligible to be received by another player.
- Christmas Ornament caltrops – Use the caltrops on enemies! After they step on them, they’ll be in too much pain to use their own item.
- Buzz’s Tarantula – Strikes fear in the hearts of kids and Wet Bandits alike. They’ll tell you anything you want to know.
- BB gun – Aim true. Shoot to kill.
Tar covered stairs – Very sticky. Once someone spills tar on you, it’ll be hard to let go of your item.(targeted player would be forced to hold the same item until they were eliminated from the game)
- Michael Jordan cutout – He makes a good decoy.
- Puppet mannequin – Everyone else might think they know what you’re doing, but all that dancing just distracts them while you privately make your own plans.
- Treehouse zip line – Get away from danger, fast!
- Blowtorch – Very destructive. Got something you want destroyed? Take a blowtorch to it.
- Paintcan pendulum – After you hit someone in the head with a paintcan, it’ll be hard for them to stand, let alone vote.
- “Angels With Filthy Souls” VHS – Nobody is going to mess with Gangster Johnny. “Keep the change, ya filthy animal!”
- Hide-A-Bed – You’re gonna have to share with Fuller. Hope he didn’t have too much soda last night.
- superheated doorknob – If you can trick someone into touching it, they’re going to regret it!
garbage can full of salt – Probably full of dead bodies.(no power for town; scum could choose to activate and hide a player’s alignment after being killed)
- Playboy magazine – Hush hush.
- Harry’s gold tooth – Flash that bright smile.
- toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association – Very important. Probably the most important item.
- Side Character – Dipper Pines
- Moonstermash – One Piper Piping
- Goat – Hänsel and Goatel
- Sic – The Little Prince
- Emm – Pippi Longstocking
dw – Benoit BlancTOWN Indy – Brian JohnsonTOWN
- Jake – Chubble
- Video – Little Audrey
Gramps – Robot SantaTOWN
- snugs – Gudetama the Lazy Egg
Grump – Slightly, Lost BoyTOWN
- hoho – SLIGHTLY, post-impressionist cat
RPC – Michel-y FoucaulkinTOWN
- Ralph – Furby
- Killed players will be roleclaimed.* (exceptions apply)
- At twilight, the player with the most votes will be day killed. Ties will result in NO KILL.* (exceptions apply)
- Anything posted in game threads (such as spreadsheets) will be considered part of the game, and therefore must abide by game rules. This means that if a player is killed, they should not update any materials which have been shared in-game.
- Feel free to ask any questions in your personal QT or on the game thread.
- Neglecting the following rules, in spirit or by the letter, could result in modkilling:
- No editing posts.
- No quoting QTs unless otherwise instructed.
- No game talk after twilight.
- Respect your fellow players and their feelings. Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
TWILIGHT WILL BE AT 5 PM (central) ON MONDAY, 12/30.