A round of questions inspired by a recent visit to Shoeless Brewing in Greenville, SC.
- What 2002 video game sees a vacationing Italian plumber forced to clean up graffiti created by a shadowy doppelganger on the tropical Isle Delfino?
- Current physics says that WIMPs are more likely than MACHOs to make up the majority of what apparently ubiquitous yet hard to detect stuff?
- Chinese gooseberries are better known as what?
- What is the oxymoronic name of the heavy metal band formed in 1973 by Randy Rhoads and Kelly Garni?
- What two word phrase connects the three images seen below?
- Super Mario Sunshine
- dark matter
- Quiet Riot
- half nelson
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.