Tonight on Culinary TV™ we have frosting! Flour! And…. fighting!?
*before your eyes flash clips of bakers in various states of panic*
That’s right tonight Culinary TV™ presents Bakery Brawl!, hosted by your favorites: Chris and Amber! It’s going to be a trial by fire only on Culinary TV!
Welcome to Bakery Brawl, a new kind of baking competition, only on Culinary TV™! You’ll be pitting your pastries against each other in a fight to
the death become the ultimate Bakery Brawler – for this season, at least! I’m Chris, your host with the most!
And I’m Amber! I have a PHD is tasting pastries (also the one in chemical engineering)
And we’re going to help and guide you on your way to baking glory!
Bakery Brawl is an intermediate game, but will be open to any new player up to a challenge. Please keep in mind that participation (and QT checking) is crucial to success, so I will be replacing players that fail to do so.
In addition to the Wolves, this game will have a secret panel of Judges who will determine the day’s Best Brawler and award them a special (secret) prize. The judges will be able to communicate with each other and are chosen by RNG. Upon death, they will be replaced.
There will also be a daily cake baking challenge during the day thread. I will make a thread for you to “bake” “desserts” and, as the executive producer of this game, I will choose my own winner. Mostly, I just want to talk about pastries.
Prizes are secret but will generally be helpful to town or scum. Some prizes will be generally unhelpful to everyone.
Bakers (town) wins when they eliminate the CCCC.
CCCC (Wolves) win when they outnumber town.
??? (???) – ????????
Night Action Order: 1) protection powers 2) investigation powers 3) other powers 4) murder
Corporate Cakes and Cookies Conglomeration (Wolves)
5 CCCC members including….
- Cookie Monster aka Muscle Wolf – wolf roleblocker
- Betty Crocker aka Sneaky Wolf – appears “not a wolf” upon investigation. Appears “wolf” if investigated a second time.
- Keebler Elf aka Psychic Wolf – knows who got what prize (1 shot)
- Pillsbury Doughboy aka Bodyguard Wolf – can protect themself or another wolf from a night kill – 1 shot)
- Secret Identity Wolf – What can they do? You’ll need to play to find out!
- 4 judges (RNG chosen, replaced upon death)
- Decide who wins Best Brawler every night – can’t be awarded to themselves. Prizes will stop when the pool of players is small enough, but QT will remain open
- Barefoot Contessa – Uses her baking knowledge (and government contacts) to investigate her fellow bakers. Gets a reading of “Wolf/Not Wolf”
- Gingerbread Person – Lock someone in a gingerbread house at night for their own protection. Jailed players can’t use powers.
- ??? – alpha and omega, beginning and end, this is a secret role.
- The Wasp
- Clumsy Portmanteau/Owen
- Cop on the Edge-ish
- Sic Humor
- Lord Stoneheart
- The Hayes Code
- April Ludgate-Karate-Destroyer
- the good king snugglewumps
- Lamb Dance