You all hear the front door slam open. Someone probably should’ve locked that, huh. Mere moments after that thought crosses your mind, heavy footsteps cross the foyer and head towards the dining room, where anyone still at the party has consolidated.
It’s that spicy red-masked boy, Mr. Valentine.
“You know what, gang?” he addresses you. “There aren’t many people left, and it’s not super fun to watch my whole team get absolutely owned from afar. So I’ve decided–” he pulls out a chair and sits in it, crossing his legs. “I’m going to watch from close up. Don’t mind me.”
You all shift uncomfortably.
“STOP MINDING ME!”
You stop shifting uncomfortably.
You know, foxes are pretty gosh darn tiny. I bet if you took the entirety of NITW and scaled it to be accurate to real life, those buildings would be like 3 feet tall MAX. That’s why one of the bad guys is so easily able to pick up Gregg and toss him directly into the parlor.
Valentine applauds as he watches the fox soaring through the air.
GOAT (Gregg) has been yote into the parlor. He was Ling-Ling Johnson (BEST CHARACTER/INVESTIGATOR).
Speaking of easily tossed woodland creatures, that detective rabbit has too much information in his little rock-turnin’ paws. That won’t do.
INDY (That cute lil rabbit character!) has also been tossed into the parlor. He was Kid Riddle (SPY, BUT NOT THE QT-READING ONE. LIKE A DIFFERENT ROLE).
Valentine notices your various reactions to his presence. Some anger, some fear, mostly tired stares. He assures you, “No, don’t worry about me! It’s like I’m not even here.”
158 Detectives (Town) 94 Vanilla Town (No powers) Butch Johnson, the Bodyguard
- Charlotte Dickens-Johnson, the Vigilante
Ling-Ling Johnson, the Investigator Kid Riddle, the Spy (the better kind) Phoebe Dickens, the Interrogator
- Max Dickens, the Veteran
- Includes one already activated Serial Killer
42 Mr. Valentine’s Lackeys (Wolves) Madeline Ash, the Spicy Wolf Judith Prudence, the Judge Ed Mission, the Recruiter
- Morgan Harvest, the Chemist
Plus one recruit
20 Neutral s
- These people win if they fulfill their agendas, but don’t affect the town v wolf struggle
Thaddeus Bilge, the Butler Dolly Bianca, the Terrible Nurse
Townies want to keep the banquet running smoothly so the next head detective can be announced. They also probably want to be the head detective.
- Bodyguard: Can choose to “protect” one player each night. If their protection target is attacked by any killing role, this player will die instead.
- Vigilante: Two-shot night kill.
- Investigator: Can target one player each night, and is told if that target is a scum or non-scum player
- Spy, but the okay kind: Can target one player each night, and is told if that player has a role or not. Neutrals who have fulfilled their agendas will read as unroled.
- Interrogator: Can privately talk with one player each night. The two share a QT, and the Interrogator’s identity is hidden (by using a burner QT account)
- Veteran: Can see who “visits” them (uses their role power on them) each night.
Wolves have been wooed by Valentine’s sneaky ways, and were told to stop the reveal of the new head detective at all costs. But not to harm Dorian.
- Spicy Wolf: Vanilla wolf, but they’ll read as the one who “visits” a player as a wolf kill. Will mock you for using mild sauce at Taco Bell.
- Judge: Appears as innocent, but roled. An investigator’s nightmare.
- Recruiter: One-shot recruitment power.
- Chemist: Roleblocker wolf.
- Butler: Has a certain target they want to daykill. This target will always be a townie. AGENDA: Wins when their target dies during the day. Loses if they don’t die, or die at night.
- Terrible Nurse: Just wants to die, man. Can nightkill someone who votes for them during the day if they are daykilled. **If they don’t choose a target, I choose for them. NO SURVIVORS.** AGENDA: Wants to be daykilled, but being eaten by wolves doesn’t sound too bad.
The Perhaps Serial Killer, They Aren’t Too Sure If They’re Feeling Down For It Yet will be chosen when a town-aligned person fulfills a certain requirement.
- forget_it_jake (Jake Gittes)
Sister Jude (Girl Scout)Madeline Ash (Spicy Wolf) Goat (Gregg)Ling-Ling Johnson (Investigator) Mayelbridwen (The Boxcar Children)Detective (Vanilla Town) The Wasp (Everyone from Scooby-Doo)Detective (Vanilla Town)
- Lindsay (McGruff the Crime Dog)
Clodia (Alexis Goodlooking)Detective (Vanilla Town) Indy (Rock-Turning Rabbit)Kid Riddle (Spy) Spiny Creature (Riz Gukgak)Thaddeus Bilge (Butler) turned wolf! The Hayes Code (Detective Pikachu)Phoebe Dickens (Interrogator) lutair (L)Dolly Bianca (Terrible Nurse) ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Sammy Keyes)Detective (Vanilla Town)
- Mr.I’mMyOwnGrandpa (The Bat)
Josephus Brown (Sam Spade)Judith Prudence (The Judge/Wolf)
- Donalbain (Dizzy the Egg)
- Hoho (Hoho for hire)
DW (Joker)Ed Mission (Recruiter/Wolf) Sic Humor (Whitty Gawship)Detective (Vanilla Town) Video (Warren Wolfe)Butch Johnson (Bodyguard) King Ralph (Devo)Detective (Vanilla Town)
- Grumproro (Naoto Shirogane)
please sign up to be a backup
Twilight will be on Friday, May 10, at 11:30 AM EST. But I assume you’ll end it before then. (Please do that.)
If something’s wrong in the header, just don’t tell me. You’re smart people, and I’m not using wordpress on my phone again :p