Agent Zecko was a promising agent. Sure he was occasionally clumsy with his service weapon but what’s a few accidental discharges in the course of duty? Agent Zecko was a good agent. Right up until the stiletto penetrated the base of his skull. Agent Zecko/Zecko is dead. He was Vanilla Town.
The Chief stood over Agent Zecko’s body. Her facial features subtly shifted and she scanned the surrounding area, looking for witnesses. Satisfied, she looked down to retrieve her weapon only to see it missing. Then she felt it penetrate the back of her skull. The Chief/Spiny Creature is dead. She was the Alien Bounty Hunter.
Agents I don’t think I need to impress upon you the urgency of your situation. There is but one member of the Syndicate left. Find them.
20 17 14 10 6 players
The Syndicate (
4 2 1 wolf) – One nightkill as a group each night
The Cigarette Smoking Man – Impervious to nightkills, will read as town when investigated, undoubtedly the most cunning individual you agents will attempt to apprehend.
1 Role blocker – blocks a player from using their powers but not from harm
1 Role investigator – can discover is a player has a power or not
1 vanilla wolf
1 Alien Bounty Hunter (serial killer) – One nightkill. If targeted for investigation they will have the ability to appear as another player. 15 12 9 7 5 Town:
1 Jailkeeper – protects one player each night, player will also be unable to use any power they may have.
The Lone Gunmen – A group of
3 2 Paranoid Watchers that will collaborate in their own QT. Each night they’ll choose a player and see all actions performed by that player but will not learn their role
1 Three-shot vigilante – Will have three nightkills, to be used on separate nights as they see fit.
10 6 5 3 vanilla town
One investigation power: This is a shared power among all players, each night one of the pairings is going to be given the ability to investigate another player. They will discuss with each other and then submit a name of a player and find out if they are town or not-town.
• Make a minimum of three game related posts each day!
• Attack arguments, not people and accommodate different playing styles
• Don’t edit/delete your posts or quote/screenshot directly from your QT!! Doing so may result in you being modkilled and eliminated from the game.
• A tie at Twilight will result in an RNG death from the players who tied.
• All votes go in the vote thread (sort the thread by oldest to find it).
3. The Hayes Code/Agent Mothman
5. Lovely Bones/Max Fenigan – Wolf Roleblocker
6. Dr. Nick/The Doctor – Paranoid Watcher
7. Spiny Creature/The Chief – Alien Bounty Hunter
8. Goat/Chupacabra – Jailkeeper
10. Grumporo/Margaret – First Cigarette Smoking Woman
11. Lamb Dance/Alex Trebek – Wolf Role Investigator
12. LouieBlue – Vanilla Town
13. HolsGG/Agent GG
14. Sister Jude/Sister Lily Tomlin – Vanilla Town
15. April LKD/Tim Horton – Vanilla Town
16. Candide/Candide – Vanilla Town
17. dw/The Road Warrior – Town Vigilante
18. sic humor/Penn & Teller – Vanilla Town
19. Zecko/Agent Zecko – Vanilla Town
1. Annanomally in Whoville
2. the good king snugglewumps
Day 5 will end at 5 PM EST on Thursday December 13 unless a majority vote of 4 is reached before then.