In the wee hours, as Wish Kenth sits in his den and watches InuYasha in Japanese with English subtitles, you take stock.
“fuck,” says Sarah Plain.
Shaken at the mistaken killing of Zap Rowsdower, you take his endenimed corpse to the cemetery for burial. You’re surprised to see that Maryann Winthrop is up on the roof of her mausoleum with a tanning mirror.
“Are you… tanning with moonlight?” asks Otto Octavius, loading in dirt with a shovel in each robotic arm.
“Sure am!” says Maryann. “It’s so much easier on the complexion than sunlight.”
“I’ll have to try that,” says Count Dorcula.
You somberly return to your rooms. Well, most of you do. A few hang back.
Cameron Austin, of the hit ABC Family series Life Apart, pauses to watch the waves dance under the moon. They’re beautiful. But is that… something underneath? He walks over to a cliff to get a better look.
A pack of things come surging up out of the surf. They look like wolves, but are not wolves. The way they move is wrong.
“Oh my God,” says the 2014 Nickelodeon Teen Choice Award winner. “I need to tell someone!”
He spins around, and finds himself face to face with five of his coworkers.
“But you won’t,” says one of them, and gives him a push. He teeters, then falls. A forest of alien mouths opens up below.
Cameron Austin (Jon Hamm’s John Ham) has died. He was a VIDEOGRAPHER (vanilla town).
At the front door, two figures pause.
“Hey, a nickel.”
“Oh yeah, I just noticed that.”
“I saw it first!”
“It’s probably a Canadian nickel, though.”
“Oh, in that case, you should have it.”
“No, no; you.”
“But I insist!”
At that moment, they hear someone sneaking up behind them, but it’s too late. The blade flashes in the moonlight as the attacker cuts them down and leaves them on the stoop, their blood mingling over the nickel.
A moment later, one of them shudders back to life, and crawls away. The body of the other is still there in the morning.
“Oh my God,” says Agent Tim Horton, stepping out the door.
“Hey, a nickel!” says Zecko Snyder
Angus MacCorquodale (MacCrocodile) has died. He was a VIDEOGRAPHER (vanilla town).
There are six town, five wolves and one serial killer left. Today is lynch or lose.1
There won’t be any events tonight (Wednesday). I’ll try to do two tomorrow – one morning, one evening – and one at some point on Friday.
- Owen1120 – Boom Mikeson, Jr.
- April LKD – Agent Tim Horton
- Sister Jude the Obscure – Judy, Hollywood Lobster
- Mayelbridwen – Catherine Morland
The Hayes Code – Alice Lamb Dance – Gordon Cole
- D. Goat – Goatful Dead Head
MacCrocodile – Angus MacCorquodale Jon Hamm’s John Ham – Cameron Austin
- Dr. Nick – Count Dorcula
- DW – Superior Spider-Man
- Mr. I’m My Own Grandfather – Zap Rowsdower
E-Dog – Great Wizard Carnelian / “Eric”– VANILLA TOWN
- HolsGG – Sarah Plain
- Zecko – Zecko Snyder
Spookyfriend – John the Intern– VANILLA TOWN Sic Humor – Luigi– VANILLA TOWN Hoho – Phantom Polaroid Possum– DETECTIVE Ult Warrior – Mannie Eddix-VIGILANTE
- Jake – Uwe Boll
- Robert Post’s Child
Lindsay Disguised Leviathan – Mario
- Colonel Mustard
- TOWN (ValueFilm Productions field crew)
- 1 Unit Director (Jailer)
- 1 Field Medic (Specialized doctor; uses items chosen by vote)
1 Key Grip (Detective) 1 Prop Master (Vigilante) 134 Videographers (vanilla town)
- WOLVES (Cursees)
- 1 Evil Sound Technician (wolf Roleblocker)
- 4 Evil Videographers (vanilla wolves)
- 1 Heir to the House of Wimbiscus (Serial Killer)
- The serial killer has to be killed twice to die.
- The jailer cannot jail themselves, or the same person two days in a row.
- The medic can medic themselves, but not two days in a row.
- The roleblocker cannot roleblock the same person two days in a row.
- The investigator will be told both alignment and (if applicable) the role of the person they investigate. (I haven’t done this in the past, but scum has won every game I’ve run so far, so this is a balancing attempt.)
- Events will occur randomly throughout each game day, and the group will be awarded points on how they handle the events. The points are used at the catering truck, which appears one hour before twilight each day. Whatever item(s) you buy will be used by the Field Medic that night.
- Win conditions:
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left (if the SK is dead), or outnumber the town-aligned players (even if the SK is still alive).
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- A three-way standoff between the last town, last wolf and SK will result in a special ending.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- If you autolynch before the catering truck arrives, it won’t come that day. Bear that in mind before you autolynch.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
Per feedback, the catering truck will now show up two hours before twilight, instead of one. Day 4 ends Friday at 7 p.m. EST.