It’s been a busy day, and Philo lets you knock off at 4 because there’s going to be a night shoot. Mario says his goodbyes to the ValueFilms Productions crew, picks up his last paycheck, and calls up a warp pipe. He turns to wave goodbye to the imposing building.
“Good-a-bye, house,” he says, and a figure lunges at him out of the shrubbery, blade flashing in the dark.
Mario (Lindsay) has died. He (she) was a VIDEOGRAPHER (vanilla town).
Elsewhere in the building, Mannie Eddix is ready to kill someone. He tries his door – unlocked! – and steps out into the hallway.
“Oh, it’s you guys,” he says to the crowd already assembled there. “Wait-” he adds, as they knock the gun from his hand.
Mannie Eddix (Ult Warrior) has died. He was
a skeleton, but hench the PROP MASTER (vigilante).
You rise as the sun goes down. The sun seems to go down a little later when you’re by the sea, but when it’s down, it’s down. You step out into the hallway.
“Oh man,” says Boom Mikeson, poking Mannie’s body with a 10-foot pole.
“I’ve seen this before,” says Zap Rowsdower, turning the body over. “He’s been bludgeoned to death with camera grips. I used to jack deer this way.”
“Hey,” says Philo, walking through the door. “I just noticed there was a dead plumber on the la… oh. Well then.” He pauses, then claps his hands together. “The show must go on! I want some footage of that full moon we’re having.”
You watch him leave.
“I think,” says Uwe Boll, “I have had enough out that guy. Fuck him. This is way more dead body than is normal for TV shoot.”
“we could try the basement,” says Sarah Plain. You all look at the lockpick kit you bought from Princent Vice.
“I can case a basement in 15 minutes,” says Zap.
“Do you think it has the answers?” asks Otto Octavius, gently waking up his robotic arms.
“It’s gonna have some of Arty’s sci-fi,” says Goatful Dead Head, shrugging as he puts in his earbuds. “That’s a start.”
“Allow me to light a single candle that provides nowhere near enough light,” says Catherine Morland. And with that, you’re off to the basement.
The basement event will start in one hour (9 p.m. EST).
- Owen1120 – Boom Mikeson, Jr.
- April LKD – Agent Tim Horton
- Sister Jude the Obscure – Judy, Hollywood Lobster
- Mayelbridwen – Catherine Morland
The Hayes Code – Alice Lamb Dance – Gordon Cole
- D. Goat – Goatful Dead Head
- MacCrocodile – Angus MacCorquodale
- Jon Hamm’s John Ham – Cameron Austin
- Dr. Nick – Count Dorcula
- DW – Superior Spider-Man
- Mr. I’m My Own Grandfather – Zap Rowsdower
E-Dog – Great Wizard Carnelian / “Eric”– VANILLA TOWN
- HolsGG – Sarah Plain
- Zecko – Zecko Snyder
Spookyfriend – John the Intern– VANILLA TOWN Sic Humor – Luigi– VANILLA TOWN Hoho – Phantom Polaroid Possum– DETECTIVE Ult Warrior – Mannie Eddix-VIGILANTE
- Jake – Uwe Boll
- Robert Post’s Child
Lindsay Disguised Leviathan – Mario
- Colonel Mustard
- TOWN (ValueFilm Productions field crew)
- 1 Unit Director (Jailer)
- 1 Field Medic (Specialized doctor; uses items chosen by vote)
1 Key Grip (Detective) 1 Prop Master (Vigilante) 139 Videographers (vanilla town)
- WOLVES (Cursees)
- 1 Evil Sound Technician (wolf Roleblocker)
- 4 Evil Videographers (vanilla wolves)
- 1 Heir to the House of Wimbiscus (Serial Killer)
- The serial killer has to be killed twice to die.
- The jailer cannot jail themselves, or the same person two days in a row.
- The medic can medic themselves, but not two days in a row.
- The roleblocker cannot roleblock the same person two days in a row.
- The investigator will be told both alignment and (if applicable) the role of the person they investigate. (I haven’t done this in the past, but scum has won every game I’ve run so far, so this is a balancing attempt.)
- Events will occur randomly throughout each game day, and the group will be awarded points on how they handle the events. The points are used at the catering truck, which appears one hour before twilight each day. Whatever item(s) you buy will be used by the Field Medic that night.
- Win conditions:
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- A three-way standoff between the last town, last wolf and SK will result in a special ending.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- If you autolynch before the catering truck arrives, it won’t come that day. Bear that in mind before you autolynch.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
Per feedback, the catering truck will now show up two hours before twilight, instead of one. Day 4 ends Wednesday at 4 p.m. EST.