This is the round of 128 for the 8-bit generation of video games, covering games roughly between 1985-89 including the NES and Sega Master System.
Please vote for one game in each pairing.
The most upvoted games will continue to the round of 32.
From part two of the round of 128:
- The most voted game was Super Mario Bros 2 — unsurprisingly, since the most voted game in part one was Super Mario Bros 3. This was also the least competitive match, against Smash TV (NES).
- The least voted game was Skate or Die 2, which was up against arcade classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- The games with the least votes moving on to the round of 64 are Outrun and Gradius.
- The game with the most votes that was eliminated was Bad Dudes. They were bad enough dudes to rescue the president, but not to defeat Ch-ch-ch-chip and Dale, Rescue Rangers.
- The closest match was between Outrun and Police Quest.
Voting ends 10PM EST Tuesday.