Enter stage left, a man in weaver’s clothes.
My attempts to stage a play have gone… not well. Perhaps I’ll change the setting! Revolutionary France? A space station? Oh, I know! Gangster-era Chicago!
Enter, a FAERIE.
Enough! I can stand this mortal’s plays no longer.
Robin Goodfellow changes Bottom’s head into a donkey’s head.
Bottom runs around, confused, falls into a river, and drowns.
Hegel Exercises has died. He was a Noble (Town) and the Mad King of the Court.
(To be clear, I didn’t mod-kill him; I’m Puck, not Robin Goodfellow.)
The Hayes Code
6) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer
10) Spiny Creature
12) Lamb Dance
15 7 Nobles (Town) 3 1 Villains (Wolves) 2 0 Vengeance-Seekers (Serial Killers)
- Every player (save one) is in at least one faction (in addition to being a Noble, if they are a Noble), defined as a group of players with a common purpose, action, win condition, and/or QT.
- Players, including Villains and Vengeance-Seekers, may be in multiple factions.
- A player’s faction(s) and role(s) will be revealed upon their death, though the specifics of those faction(s) and role(s) may not be.
- A majority of votes for a player or a No Lynch ends the day early.
- A tie will result in an RNG death among the tied players.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not directly quote or screencap from your QT.
Day Five will end on Wednesday, September 5 at 5 pm EST.