Hello, lovely people.
We’ve officially entered the month of September. This means the weather’s going to start getting cooler (though not yet over here, as it’s in the 90’s where I am!), the days are going to get shorter, and many will be finding themselves in classrooms once again. For me, I’ve been finding myself in doctor’s offices and physical therapy clinics as of late (it’s a long story), but hopefully one thing everyone will find with the change of seasons is a sense of peace of mind. Peace of mind is something everybody in the world deserves, regardless of religion, political affiliation, or how many stars they gave The Last Jedi on Amazon.
I myself personally enjoy the crisp weather that comes with autumn evenings, the smell of the air, and the overall relaxed tone of the season. Also, bugs stop biting. That is always a good thing. May your fall bring you up and may your problems have healthy resolutions.
If you’ve never been here until now, this is a place for “serious” discussions. And they don’t have to be “sad” things either. Sexuality, masturbation, concern of relatives and friends, other issues–all are fair game here.
So, without further ado, here are the guidelines:
1. Be respectful. That goes without saying.
2. Keep discussions “serious.” We have plenty of other places to joke around around here, but sometimes people are in a place when they’re in a need for a hug instead of a yuk.
3. Try your best not to make anyone feel worse. In other words, if someone says “I’m worried Trump is going to start a war overseas,” don’t respond by saying, “Yeah, he’s definitely going to.”
4. If politics and/or religion are brought up, do not try to turn the conversation into an argument. We have other threads for that. This is a safe space and should please be treated as such.
5. I’m not a leader bean, so tend to the mods if there are any issues, but I’m pretty confident that everyone will be nice here.
6. If you bring up something controversial and don’t wish to have it turn into a debate, please say “I’m not looking for a debate here.” If someone says this in their post, everyone please respect that.
Well, that’s it. Have a lovely evening, everyone!
And you are loved.