Stuff was afoot in the kingdom of Luponn! Shakespearean references! Intrigue, suspicions, oh my!
(Please excuse the lack of flavor text, you guys. Hols is very busy, and I’m running on no sleep, but I wanted to get the day up.)
2) sic humor
5) The Hayes Code
6) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer
8) Captain Video
9) Hegel Exercises
10) Spiny Creature
11) Lord Stoneheart
12) Lamb Dance
14) D. Goat
19) Lindsay DisasterLesbian
15 Nobles (Town)
3 Villains (Wolves)
2 Vengeance-Seekers (Serial Killers)
- Every player (save one) is in at least one faction (in addition to being a Noble, if they are a Noble), defined as a group of players with a common purpose, action, win condition, and/or QT.
- Players, including Villains and Vengeance-Seekers, may be in multiple factions.
- A player’s faction(s) and role(s) will be revealed upon their death, though the specifics of those faction(s) and role(s) may not be.
- A majority of votes for a player or a No Lynch ends the day early.
- A tie will result in an RNG death among the tied players.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not directly quote or screencap from your QT.
Day One will end on Friday, August 31 at 9 am EST.