So, we’ve finally reached the conclusion of a thrilling 4-part Group Stage. Let’s start with Part Three’s Results.
Part Three Results
- Group I: Big Barda held on to a two-vote advantage to stay in 8th place and advance over Miracle Man. Also eliminated were Mintberry Crunch, Maps Mizoguchi, and Too Much Coffee Man. You guys have something against characters who name’s start with M’s?
- Group J: Isaiah Bradley also didn’t have much trouble keeping 8th Place over Kid Loki, Banshee, Buttercup, and Bicycle Repairman. You guys have something against characters who name’s start with B’s?
- Group K: Wiccan lost a close race with Stephanie Brown, forcing his elimination alongside One-Punch Man, Mr. Furious, and Traci Thirteen. (In general, Anime heroes failed to draw much support in this tournament.)
- Group L: Enough people did the Bartman to keep him alive over Metamorpho, Nite Owl II, The Cape, and Forager. Notably, Bubbles also survived this group, making her the last Powerpuff Girl standing and objectively the best.
Now lets move on to the next four groups. The Set-Up, explained one more time.
- 192 Characters who were nominated and made it to this stage have been sorted into 16 Groups of 12. Upvotes from the nomination phase were used as a guide to spread the more popular characters across the groups.
- You can Upvote as many characters as you like (downvotes don’t count), but within each group only the Top 8 characters will advance.
- 128 characters will remain after this stage, who will be the field for our tournament bracket.
- Upvotes from this stage will also determine how characters are seeded for the Tournament Stage.
I will be posting Groups M-P, the last batch of 48, down in the comments. You will have 24 Hours following the posting of this thread to vote on the characters below.
I will not be posting photos for every single characters in this stage, but you of course may reply with photos if you think it’ll help a character’s case.
If this whole thing sounds confusing to you… just Upvote characters you like and everything should be fine! Or ask for clarification below.
Final Group Stage Results will be reported on Monday, which will mark the start of our tournament bracket.