Plasa Hemenes strolled into town, her lined epidermis and her tired mind soothed with the pleasant sea wind. Was she, indeed, immortal? Turns out, no. The animal trap she stepped in snapped around her shin and held her still while the Loialists alternated turns smashin’ her temples with andirons.
Spined Animal is dead. She was Town.
Wednes, Septa-Month 18, 2018
More dropped tiles. Nollop wills that all do not use Z, Q, J, X, K, F, B, C, V, G, and Y now.
Nollopians are resolute. Ensure that.
12 6 Rebels (Vanilla Town)
1 Rebel Cop
1 Rebel Farmer
1 Rebel Journalist
1 Rebel Silencer
1 Loyalist (Vanilla Wolf)
1 Loyalist Goon
1 Loyalist Pedant
1 Loyalist Spy
Rules and Roles
1) Players may not use forbidden letters in their posts. You are also not allowed to use asterisks or other symbols to fill in for missing letters.
2) Your QTs are safe havens, in which you may speak freely without fear of reprisal from the Town Council.
3) Democracy is very important to Nollopians, and voting is mandatory. If you do not vote, an NPC Nollopian will cast a random vote in your place. Ties will be decided by a randomly-chosen player not involved in the tie.
4) Broken rules may result in loss of vote, role-blocking, silencing, or in extreme cases, death.
5) Other standard rules apply: Only vote in the Vote Thread. No game-related chat after Twilight. And most importantly, NO EDITING POSTS FOR ANY REASON. In this game especially, it is verboten to change a post, even if you’ve made a spelling, grammar, or coding error. If you are caught editing a post, you will be mod-killed.
6) Snitching is fun! And encouraged! If you see another player using a forbidden letter, call them out! Players get bonuses for successful snitching. There may also be rolling punishments if more than one player uses a forbidden letter.
7) Please make at least five game-related comments per Day. Trying to avoid breaking the letter rules by not posting will not fly.
8) Please use the modern English alphabet for your posts. Players cannot get around the rules by posting in Greek or Cyrillic. Common contractions and abbreviations are allowed, as are phonetic substitutions (saying “selery” for “celery”, for example).
-Rebel Cop: May investigate a player at Night for a “Loyalist” or “Rebel” result.
-Rebel Farmer: May hide someone in the barn to protect them overnight. Cannot pick the same target on consecutive Nights. Hiding someone in the barn will prevent them from activating roles. The Farmer also has a one-shot ability to use their Night action to protect himself/herself.
-Rebel Journalist: May grant a one-shot “Freedom of Speech” power to another player each Night. Players who use their “Freedom of Speech” may ignore the rules regarding forbidden letters the next Day.
-Rebel Silencer: You worry that your neighbor will inadvertently break a rule, and you’d rather see them struck mute than risk punishment. The Silencer picks a target at Night. The next Day, the target cannot communicate in words at all, but may only post pictures and GIFs. The pictures/GIFs may have their original subtitle if they’re from a source such as a TV show, movie, commercial, etc., but players may not add their own custom subtitles. The silenced target will vote privately in their QT.
-Loyalist Goon: A Wolf that may select a target at Night to be role-blocked.
-Loyalist Pedant: A Wolf that may select a target at Night. The targeted player will have an extra forbidden letter to avoid the next Day, chosen by the Pedant. The Pedant may not select the same target on consecutive Nights, and activating the power has a 25% chance of backfiring on the Wolves.
-Loyalist Spy: A Wolf that will show up on Cop alignment tests as Town.
1) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer (The Honorary (Ret.) SgtMaj Dr. ZK Rothschild, JD, MBA, MD, PhD, EIT, CPA, DDS, MS-DOS, RN, CLA, BBQ, MBA, USMC, BRB, TTYL)
Dr. Nick (Mr. Percival Persimmons Peabody) – Rebel
Scaly Creature (Blasa Jiménez) – Rebel
5) hohopossum (hohopossumspeak&spell)
6) MacCrocodile (Lefty)
7) D. Goat (Darlington Bexley Goatsborough)
Admirax (Lili Von Shtupp) – Rebel
9) spookyfriend (Princess Cassima)
10) Thoughts x3 (Ampersand Brown)
Owen (Mister Mxyzptlk) – Silencer
The Hayes Code (The Terrible Trivium) – Rebel
13) Flubba Gunto (Dewey Fvck)
14) forget_it_jake (Count von Count)
15) Grumproro (Prue)
16) Louie Blue (Whittaker Cobalt)
Sheltie (Micolash, Host of the Nightmare) – Rebel
18) Owen Part II
19) subsaharan (C. Willoughby Fucksalot)
Wood Sword – Unknown Role
Day Four ends on Thursday, July 13 at 12PM, or if a majority lynch vote is reached first.