You’re entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it’s magic, or contains some kind of monster… The second one. Prepare to enter the Scary Door.
The night began as the day ended — with great amounts of confusion and anger. A shot pierced the night hit a member of the crowd. Mac looked down at his belly. “Oh, shit,” he muttered with his hand covered in blood. “Well this is a real punch in the dick.” He collapsed to the street.
MacCrocodile // Mac is dead. He was VANILLA TOWN.
With another town member dead, the loudest accuser, Charlie Farnsworth, was the next in line to meet his fate. Unsure if he was telling the truth about the book of accusations or simply sowing discord as another body snatcher, one the aliens took matters into their own claws. The ensuing scene was frightening, and has pushed the town to their brink.
Sheltie // Charlie Farnsworth is dead. He was VANILLA TOWN.
With so many of their fellow citizens killed or turned against them, the town is forced to the edge of a cliff. They have two choices — fight tooth-and-nail to retake their homes, or succumb to the pressure and fall headlong into The Twilight Zone.
THE WEREWOLVES ARE DUE ON MAPLE STREET
Town wins when remaining players are 100% town
Wolves win when remaining players are 100% wolf
Roles (21 total players):
Wolf team (4 wolf-aligned players):
- 2 Wolves
- 1 Wolf Detective
- 1 Wolf Stalker
Town team (17 town-aligned players):
- 9 Vanilla Town
- 2 Jailers
- 2 Doctors
- 1 Town Detective
- 1 Doomsday Prepper
- 1 Town Gossip
- Ol’ Pigeonpockets Pete
- Jailers cannot jail themselves or the same player twice in a row.
- If the jailer targets the Doomsday Prepper or the other jailer, there is no effect.
- A jailed player cannot use night actions and cannot be the target of night actions (exception: see Doomsday Prepper below).
- Doctors cannot heal the same player twice in a row.
- If the doctor targets the Doomsday Prepper or the other doctor, there is no effect.
- A healed player cannot be night killed or recruited.
- Two wolves are randomly selected to attack a player each. The attacked players will be either night killed or recruited, as determined by coin flip. The attacking wolves will not know the result of their attack until the morning write-up.
- Wolves with roles can be randomly selected to make night attacks.
- Wolves have no private QT. At the beginning of the game, all four wolves will be informed who their fellow wolves are. When a wolf is recruited, the recruit will be told the name of the wolf who attacked them.
- Both detectives have the ability to investigate player’s current team affiliation. Investigated players will have their full roles revealed.
- The town detective will be informed, starting on night three, how many previously investigated players have been recruited. No specifics will be given, only a report stating “Of n previously investigated players, x are town affiliated, y are wolf affiliated, and z are dead.”
- The wolf detective has a one-shot ability to learn the total number of active wolves in the game. They may use this instead of their investigation on any night.
- Each morning, after staying up all night talking to themselves and making conspiracy theories, the Doomsday Prepper drops off a gun on the doorstep of another player. That player may use their one-shot vig kill on any subsequent night.
- The Doomsday Prepper may occasionally leave other items for players as well.
- Jailed players can receive items from the Doomsday Prepper, as they are left on their doorstep waiting to be found at morning.
- Due to paranoia, the Doomsday Prepper will shoot back at whoever attacks him in the night. If the Doomsday Prepper is night killed (by wolf or vig), the attacker will be killed as well. If the Doomsday Prepper is lynched, they may select one player who voted for them to be killed with their parting shot.
- The Stalker will be told, each morning, who was targeted to be attacked at night. They will not be informed the results of the attacks (whether the target was killed, recruited, or blocked in some way). This is a passive ability.
- The Gossip will be informed each morning if any recruitments were successful. They will not be informed who was recruited, or how many players were recruited. This is a passive ability.
Ol’ Pigeonpockets Pete
- Ol’ Pigeonpockets Pete loves his booze and he loves his pigeons. He’s spent the last week in Dennis Reynolds’ drunk tank trying to sober up.
- Each night, Ol’ Petey can give another player a pigeon or may use a pigeon himself.
- Pigeons may be used to send a single, 140 character message to another player at any time. Any information which would identify the sender will be removed from this tweet.
- Killed players will be roleclaimed.
- After the first day, role counts will not be posted in the header.
- At twilight, the player with the most votes will be lynched. Ties will be decided by coin flip.
- Town will get increasingly desperate as the wolf population increases. A new set of rules will be introduced if a certain game condition is reached to reflect their panic.
- This is an advanced-level game due to the use of recruitment as a central mechanic. There are also unannounced items that may enter the game and possible rule changes later in the game.
- DO NOT EDIT POSTS! DO NOT QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR QT! Doing so may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
- Feel free to ask any questions in your personal QT or on the game thread.
- Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
These rules are slightly abbreviated for space. The full rules can be found on Day One, here.
- Owen // Coconuts Guy!
- Spookyfriend // Sharon, PTA Secretary
MacCrocodile // MacVANILLA TOWN InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED // William ShatnerTOWN DETECTIVE
- Doctor Nick // Big Jim
Capt.LindsayFunke // Mr. EdTOWN DOCTOR Talky Tina // Talky Tina (from The Living Doll episode)WOLF STALKER BannerThief // Steve MasonVANILLA TOWN Admirax // Doctor TerwillikerTOWN DOCTOR Platypus Basileus // Roy Rogers McFreely, HOA ChairVANILLA TOWN
- Colonel Mustard // Janet Tyler (from The Eye of the Beholder episode)
forget_it_jake // Caril Ann FugateVANILLA TOWN Grumproro // Ron Normalman (from The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street episode)ORIGINAL WOLF Zecko // MerrillORIGINAL WOLF
- the god king snugglewumps // Richard Strickland
- Subsaharan // Perd Hapley
A Winged Potato // Anthony (from It’s a Good Life episode)TOWN JAILER Robert Post’s Child // Russian submarine captainVANILLA TOWN Spiny Creature // Dennis ReynoldsTOWN JAILER Sheltie // Charlie Farnsworth (from The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street episode)VANILLA TOWN
- Captain Video // Ol’ Pigeonpockets Pete
Day 6 ends on Friday, May 4nd, at 1 pm (Central time)