This week I’m crossing my fingers/saying my prayers for the world, hoping that the upcoming meeting of the two Koreas has positive results, that the recent action in Syria doesn’t lead to anything major, and that Sean Hannity’s television career might finally be coming to a close (hey, I can dream). All things considered, we’re all still in one piece, and as crazy as things have been, they could certainly be worse (God, I hope I’m not jinxing things by saying that).
I do hope that everyone has been able to avoid getting sick. Having been to the doctor’s recently, I know that a lot of nasty bugs are floating around out there. So wash your hands, everyone, and if you’re unfortunate enough to end up in bed, make sure you take care of yourself.
If you’ve never been here until now, this is a place for “serious” discussions. And they don’t have to be “sad” things either. Sexuality, masturbation, concern of relatives and friends, other issues–all are fair game here.
So, without further ado, here are the guidelines:
1. Be respectful. That goes without saying.
2. Keep discussions “serious.” We have plenty of other places to joke around around here, but sometimes people are in a place when they’re in a need for a hug instead of a yuk.
3. Try your best not to make anyone feel worse. In other words, if someone says “I’m worried Trump is going to start a war overseas,” don’t respond by saying, “Yeah, he’s definitely going to.”
4. If politics and/or religion are brought up, do not try to turn the conversation into a debate. We have other threads for that. This is a safe space and should please be treated as such.
5. I’m not a leader bean, so tend to the mods if there are any issues, but I’m pretty confident that everyone will be nice here.
Well, that’s it. Have a great evening, everyone!