It’s beautiful here. The sun doesn’t really go down at night; the sunlight merely becomes horizontal. You doze under huge, fluffy clouds the color of vanilla ice cream. Some of you update your Tumblrs. Cell service is good here. Perhaps too good.
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reads The Worldly Philosophers to Li’l Rex, and realizes he’d have been nicer to nature if he’d known nature would be this attentive to supply side economics. Evan thinks about how he misses the game Team Fortress 2 used to be. Alyson TODAY 3-9PM PICKUP WALL MAP DECORATION has decided she likes her new name just fine.
None of you know where the Little Caesars mascot is. He disappeared after the parachute ride down. You hope he’s okay.
When morning comes, you rouse yourselves. You feel better than you did before. This feeling fades, though, when one of you doesn’t wake up.
Actor Tom Jane (Admirax) has died. He was the ARBITRATOR, and a WOLF.
You stare at his body, and feel something like pity for him. He just wanted his kids back.
You pack up camp and continue northwest along the eroded highway to Cryoliteville. Here and there, you see signs of human activity – sagging power lines, broken-down machines – but no people.
- 16 Town
- 3 Wolves
- 1 Serial Killer
- This is an advanced difficulty game. Expect the unexpected. If you saw Annihilation or read any Phillip K. Dick, you may find that helpful, but it isn’t necessary.
- Everybody has a role. Roles can change. Except for the Little Caesars mascot, all roles will initially be secret.
- The count will not be updated as the game goes on.
- Death in this game is not necessarily permanent. Check your QTs daily.
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- Additional win conditions may become available as the game progresses.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
- Last, and most importantly: Anything I (as moderator) say, from Day 1 onward, could be a lie. Also, I’m the guy who ran the Snowman game, so factor that in. Use your best judgments to find the truths of Zone Z.
- Capt. Lindsay Funke
- Doctor Nick
- Flubba Gunto
- Smapti Jones
- Spiny Creature
- Forget It Jake
- Robert Post’s Child
- Mello Yello Enthusiast
- Banner Thief
Day 2 will end Wednesday, March 21, at 6 p.m. EST: Countdown