Hello again, everyone. Hopefully you’ve all been having a blessed day so far.
With spring officially in the air now, new beginnings are often on people’s minds. I myself enjoy spring as much as the next guy (although winter in many ways is my favorite season, for whatever reason), but with flowers blooming and bees buzzing, it’s easy to see why many are in high spirits (then again, I’m petrified of bees, so there is that). Easter will also be here before we know that, and with that can come a regenerated sense of renewal, regardless of one’s religious beliefs.
So I’m going to try very hard to think of better tomorrows. Bad experiences have a way of draining me pretty badly, and I’m sure I’m not alone there, so my goal is to use spring (bees and all) as a way to attempt to be more upbeat. Or, at the very least, a chance to become better at re-cooperating myself after feeling down. Fingers crossed that everyone reading this gets the best out of the change of seasons.
If you’ve never been here until, this is a place for “serious” discussions. And they don’t have to be “sad” things either. Sexuality, masturbation, concern of relatives and friends, other issues–all are fair game here.
So, without further ado, here are the guidelines:
1. Be respectful. That goes without saying.
2. Keep discussions “serious.” We have plenty of other places to joke around around here, but sometimes people are in a place when they’re in a need for a hug instead of a yuk.
3. Try your best not to make anyone feel worse. In other words, if someone says “I’m worried Trump is going to start a war overseas,” don’t respond by saying, “Yeah, he’s definitely going to.”
4. If politics and/or religion are brought up, do not try to turn the conversation into a debate. We have other threads for that. This is a safe space and should please be treated as such.
5. I’m not a leader bean, so tend to the mods if there are any issues, but I’m pretty confident that everyone will be nice here.
Have a magical evening, everyone.