Is Asia a good trivia topic? I chose it in the heat of the moment.
- The Kunlun mountains are home to Shangri-La, a hard to find heaven on earth first mentioned in what 1933 novel by James Hilton?
- What South Asian nation is rule by a monarch known as the Druk Gyalpo, “Dragon King”? The country’s equally draco-centric flag is shown below.
- What K-pop nonet made a splash on social media with their performance (with one member missing) at the closing ceremonies of the Pyeongchang Olympics?
- Name the former presidential candidate heard discussing foreign policy in this clip.
- What monarch of the House of Chakri ruled his nation from 1851 to to 1868? He had 82 children, which might explain why he supposedly found the phrase “et cetera, et cetera, et cetera” so useful.
- Lost Horizon
- Herman Cain
- King Mongkut or Rama IV (of Siam)
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.