It’s up to the last rebel now. Their teammates sacrificed their own lives — some even their very existence — to get the mission to this point. The last rebel can’t let them down. Even if the younger Loopers don’t know it, the rebels are fighting for them, too. Fighting for them to live their lives without the weight of murder on their shoulders. Alas, youth is wasted on the young.
The rebel makes their choice.
El Marinero/Rory Williams is dead. He was a Crime Syndicate Looper (Vanilla Town) from the year 2060.
PAIRS AND PLAYERS BREAKDOWN
- 10 pairs – each pair has a 2060 counterpart (younger version) and 2095 counterpart (older version)
- All wolves are from 2095
- Town consists of 10 people from 2060 and 5 people from 2095
13 12 8 7 32 Crime Syndicate Loopers, mix of Year 2060 and 2095 (Vanilla Town) 1 1 Crime Syndicate Gat Man (Town Detective)– Can identify the partner of target; will not know which of the pair is the younger/older counterpart. Will be replaced if dead within first two nights; results are given to successor. Can be from the Year 2060 or 2095. Cannot investigate themselves 1 Crime Syndicate TK Expert (Town Jailkeeper)– Protects target and blocks target’s role. Cannot have the same target on successive nights. They can protect themselves. Can be from the Year 2060 or 2095. 4 3 10 (Year 2095) Rebel Loopers (Vanilla Wolves)
- 1 (Year 2095) Rebel Gat Man (Wolf Detective) –
Can identify if the target is the younger/older counterpart; will not know the target’s partner.STARTING NIGHT 3, can investigate a dead player’s partner. Can no longer identify target’s origin year. Will be replaced if dead within first two nights; results are given to successor.
- All the wolves have a one-shot protective power. They can protect themselves or others. If a wolf protects a specific target, another wolf can protect the same target the next night. If they’re blocked, their power will be considered used. Any number of wolves can use their power per night. This is a Night Action.
- All the younger (2060) counterparts have the ability to kill themselves during the night in an attempt to take their older (2095) counterparts down with them. Only one suicide per night; can only attempt it every other night. If more than one player decides to kill themselves per night, RNG will choose which of them is lucky enough to die.
- At the beginning of the game, people will know if they are the older (2095) or younger (2060) counterpart. They will not know who their partners are.
- The death of a younger counterpart will cause their older counterpart to cease to exist unless the latter is protected. Don’t think too hard about the logic of it.
- The wolves will share a QT.
- ADDITIONAL NOTE: I tried to balance the game to the best of my abilities, but I reserve to add extra powers if I fucked something up. This situation is unlikely, but I’m just throwing it out there.
Capt.LindsayFunke – Mabel Pines the Emoji User Grumproro – Corporal Giroro, a Keronian (whatever that is) lutair – Hououin Kyouma, a scientist madder than most Flubbas Get Stubbas – Ray, a guy who’s immune to helmet hair
- Smapti Jones – A Time-Traveling Snowman (with a perm)
- ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts – Dot, a physics PhD student stuck in a webseries
Colonel Mustard – Peggy Sue Bodell, who apparently has been to high school before Owen1120 – Randy Wheels, innovation engineer for Hot Wheels Zecko – Cortez, a guy who got stuck in the wild west for a bit El Marinero – Rory Williams, good at noble sacrifices forget_it_jake – Sam Beckett, a guy who thought he’s seen everything but apparently not Subsaharan – Some guy from the movie Primer, maybe the main character? InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED – Dr. Emmett Brown, a guy who thinks Scott is great RobertPostsChild – Emily Blunt, a no-nonsense time traveler spookyfriend – Ms. Spooky the Human Skeleton April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer – Russ Duritz, a guy in the wrong movie Terrible Renegade LibraryLass – Tish Adams, whose parents liked old TV shows
- Lord Pulprobottington the VI – Dipper Pines, twin brother of the Emoji User
Spiny Creature – Dr. Dan Streetmentioner, will have been an esteemed author yesterday Mirage – Desmond Hume, famous for being from a divisive TV show
DO NOT EDIT POSTS! DON’T QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR QT! Doing so may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
The game mechanics are pretty complicated, so I’m happy to answer any questions you may have in your personal QT or on the game thread.
Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
Roleplay is encouraged but not required.
TODAY IS LYNCH-OR-LOSE.