El Caimán Chocante knows they’re coming for him, and doesn’t blink when his door is forced open in the middle of the night.
“Somos el río, pero ustedes son las serpientes,” he hisses as they force him through a porthole. Mick Dundee picks him up that afternoon, after getting off shift at Dairy Queen, and they check in at the green room. As day breaks, you all disconsolately watch your failure paraded before you on the boat’s TVs.
“Don’t give up, mates,” says Mick.
“Sí, buena suerte a ustedes, gente terrible.”
“Gee, it sure is hot in here,” says Nicki Rizzo. “Let’s cool it down with a word from the big man himself.”
The camera pans to Q. Steve Dougson. He’s wearing a silver leotard with a Power Girl-style hole cut out of the chest so you can see his pecs.
“Look at you, SRCW,” says Q. Steve, shaking his head. “Slithering down Snake River… and surviving. You elbow drop on each other, but can’t say ‘frig’ on TV because it’s obscene.”
“He said ‘frig!'” whispers Wendy.
“It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what wrestling means,” continues Q. Steve. “Wrestling… wrestling has a face. And that face is GNARLY CARL!”
The camera cuts to a wide shot as WBDL’s most famous talent swings down from the ceiling on a chain and lands in front of the first camera.
“YOUR WHOLE PRODUCTION TEAM IS GONE,” says Gnarly Carl, in his indoor voice. “THIS IS A MOST EMBARASSIN’ PREDICAMENT TO FIND YOURSELVES IN. WE ARE GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND SHAME YOU IN FRONT OF ALL IDAHO.”
“Prepare yourselves,” says Q. Steve, and then the feed cuts out.
You watch the static for a long time, a sense of dread growing in each of you.
Pearl Sheltie– TOWN Capt. Lindsay Funke– JAILKEEPER
- Mello Yello Enthusiast
Dr. Nick– WOLF
- Flubba Gunto
- Milkproof Robot
Library Lass– TV HOST
Owen1120– DETECTIVE Zecko– SERIAL KILLER
- Ralph Waldo Wiggum
MacCrocodile/Forget It Jake (tag team)– TOWN
- Spiny Creature
12 10 wrestlers (vanilla town) 4 3 traitors (wolves) 1 rogue wrestler (serial killer) 1 booker (detective, town aligned) 1 TV camera operator (jailer, town aligned) 1 TV host (custom role – flip-flops alignments)
- The jailer cannot jail themselves, or the same person two days in a row.
- Wyoming Beatdown League turncoats (mafia) will show up as TRAITOR to the Detective. All others come up WRESTLER.
- The traitors win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Town wins when all the traitors and the serial killer are defeated.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- The TV Host flip-flops alignments between odd and even-numbered days, can talk to the “dead” wrestlers in the Graveyard, and can share that info with the rest of you. Does not have access to the wolf QT, or count towards lynch-or-lose situations. The flip-flopping happens at the beginning of each day, after the previous night actions have gone through.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
Day 4 ends Thursday at 6 p.m. EST (countdown)