Werewolf game hosted by Spiny Creature
Zenodoros was rocked to his core by the events of the past few days. Though he paid lip service to the gods of Olympus, and thought he shared many attributes with the King of Heaven, he had always been a skeptic about religion.
But to receive vision after vision from the messenger of Olympus, the woman who carried the rainbow between Heaven and Earth! Each morning he awoke exhausted from the previous night, and also strangely aroused. He was starting to suspect Iris just had a thing for him.
The philosopher was more convinced than ever that he was chosen for great things – and what’s more, he thought he had finally rooted out the heart of the conspiracy. He ran to the Parthenon, hoping the spirit of Athena that resided there would give him the strength he needed.
“ATTENTION, CITIZENRY!” Zenodoros screamed on the steps of the city’s largest temple. “I AM VERY SMART AND IMPORTANT AND THROUGH THE NEWFANGLED SCIENCE KNOWN AS ‘LOGIC’, I HAVE DEDUCED THE IDENTITIES OF THE OLIGARCHS PLOTTING TO – ”
An arrow pierced Zenodoros’s temple before he could finish his sentence, which was going to be very smart and correct.
Zenodoros, follower of Zeus is dead. He was a Citizen.
9 Citizens (Vanilla Town)
4 Conspiring Oligarchs (Vanilla Wolves)
1 Oracle of Delphi (True Investigator; Town)
1 False Seer (False Investigator; Town)
Updated Game Rules
1. The 9 Citizens do not know anyone else’s roles. They may be sent investigation results from either the Oracle or the False Seer.
2. The Conspiring Oligarchs know who each other are, but not who the Oracle or False Seer are. They choose one player to kill per night. They may be sent results by either the Oracle or the False Seer.
3. The Oracle of Delphi chooses one player to investigate per night. That player’s alignment will be sent to a randomly-selected player.
The Oracle will not receive the results of her investigation, but will be told who they were sent to.
4. The False Seer is a Citizen, and will appear as such if investigated by the Oracle. The Seer does not know who the Oligarchs are. However, the Seer has traitorous intentions, and only wins if the Oligarchs win. Each night the Seer chooses one player to “investigate”, and a lie about that player’s alignment is sent to a randomly-selected player.
The False Seer will not receive the results of their “investigation”, but will be told who they were sent to.
5. Upon death, both the Oracle and the False Seer will simply be listed as Town, and their role will not be revealed.
6. The Oracle of Delphi enjoys the protection of Lady Themis. If a player falsely reports the contents of a result they received from the Oracle, Themis will strike them dead at Twilight. (They may, however, pretend not to have received a result.)
7. The False Seer enjoys the protection of Dolos, god of deceit. The first nightkill attempt that is made on the False Seer will fail if it occurs on Night 1 or 2.
8. Only wolves and vanilla townies who are alive the next morning are eligible to receive investigation results. In addition, players are not eligible to receive investigation results about themselves.
9. If the Oracle or False Seer is nightkilled, their investigation result from that night will still be sent to a player.
Rules for Players
No editing or deleting for any reason; no quoting or screenshotting QT; vote only in the vote thread; have fun yada yada.
1. Flaxon Jackson (Harmonia, follower of Hera)
2. forget_it_jake (Anteia, follower of Athena) – Citizen
3. MacCrocodile (Alector, follower of Ares)
4. El Marinero (Patrobas, follower of Poseidon)
5. subsaharan (Haemon, follower of Hades) – Citizen
6. lindsayfunke (Dorothea, follower of Demeter) – Citizen
7. Owen1120 (Hyrcanus, follower of Hermes) – Citizen
8. Admirax (Hilara, follower of Hestia) – Oligarch
9. HolsGG (Althea, follower of Aphrodite)
10. ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Aithra, follower of Artemis)
11. BannerThief (Alcandros, follower of Apollo) – Citizen
12. InnDEEEEEEED (Priam, follower of Pan) – Citizen
13. Hegel Exercises (Zenodoros, follower of Zeus) – Citizen
14. Colonel Mustard (Damon, follower of Dionysus) – Oligarch
15. Zecko (Hektor, follower of Hephaestus) – Citizen
Day 6 will end tomorrow, Friday at 4PM EST unless a majority is reached early.