Werewolf game hosted by Spiny Creature
As the Wolf Turns Episode 106: “The Evil Hour”
EXT. SOAPSTONE SANITARIUM FOR THE CRIMINALLY IMPAIRED – MORNING
Establishing shot of the crumbling, ancient Soapstone Sanitarium as PADRE CORAJE, CONSTANCE VAN KNOX, IVAN INDIANA, and BIANCA DEL COCODRILO stand before the iron gates.
BIANCA DEL COCODRILO
Well… the note written in blood told us to come here. And… I think we all know what we’ll find inside.
FADE OUT. BEGIN BLACK-AND-WHITE FLASHBACK SEQUENCE.
INT. SOAPSTONE SANITARIUM FOR THE CRIMINALLY IMPAIRED – ELECTROSHOCK ROOM – NIGHT
Close-up on GUSTAVE CHEVALIER as his eyes flutter open. He is tied to a gurney. He stares in shock at the HOODED FIGURE standing over him.
This whole time, while we were investigating Petunia’s death –
Oh, I’ve known you much longer than that, Gustave. Darling, don’t you remember?
Gustave’s eyes widen.
You didn’t want anyone to know you were a doctor. Put on some ridiculous French accent and pretended to be new in town. But I recognized you, didn’t I? Of course I’d recognize my old psychiatrist.
You shouldn’t have let me escape from the Sanitarium, Dr. Richenbacher. For one thing, while I was out I learned how to operate these shock machines you like so much.
Gustave screams as the hooded figure starts to wheel him toward the electroshock machines.
BannerThief (Gustave Chevalier) is dead. He was the Sexy Doctor (Town).
8 5 4 2 Soapstone Residents (Town)
1 Troubled Cop (Town)
1 Sexy Doctor (Town)
4 Vengeful Outcasts (Wolves)
1 Escaped Asylum Inmate (Serial Killer)
The Outcasts know each other’s identities and share a private chat. The Escaped Asylum Inmate works alone and also kills
one player per night one player every other night.
The Troubled Cop may investigate the alignment of one player per night. The Sexy Doctor may choose one player to treat per night. If that player was targeted by either the Outcasts or the Inmate, they are saved from death, but cannot use their night action while hospitalized.
A player’s faction (and any extra roles) will be revealed upon death. Dead players can make farewell ghost-posts, but should not discuss game-related things or upvote game-related theories.
You vote by replying to the first comment, the vote thread. Sort by Oldest to find it. To change your vote, simply post a new reply.
You may deliberately choose to vote for no one by replying “No lynch” in the vote thread. If the vote is tied at Twilight, nobody will be lynched. Please make at least 3 posts per game-day.
DO NOT EDIT ANY POSTS. DO NOT QUOTE QT OR POST SCREENSHOTS FROM QT.
1. Creeper (Vincent Price) – Cheating Husband (Town)
2. BannerThief (Gustave Chevalier) – Sexy Doctor (Town)
3. Milkproof Robot (Eustace Von Cleef) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
4. Holly Jolly Allison (Adelaide Von Cleef) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf, Roleblocker)
5. subsaharan (Chase Chesterton) – Illegitimate Love Child (Town)
6. FJ’s Motorized Hot Tub – Grief-Crazed Mother (Town)
7. El Marinero (Padre Coraje)
8. HappiestMan@Springfield (Lombard Belvadair) – Good Twin (Town)
9. MacCrocodile (Bianca del Cocodrilo)
10. liz156 (Lana Younderforth Ellis) – Faithful Wife (Town)
11. Colonel Mustard – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
12. ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Peaches the Orangutan) [interpreter Noel Kahn] – Stalker (Town)
13. HolsGG (Constance Van Knox)
14. forget_it_jake (Gwen Hotchkiss Crane Patterson-McGill Cooper) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf), Evil Twin
15. InnDEEEEEED (Ivan Indiana)
Day 6 ends 24 hours from now (7 PM EST tomorrow), unless a majority vote is reached first.