Werewolf game hosted by Spiny Creature
As the Wolf Turns Episode 105: “The Garden of Forking Paths”
INT. LE MOTEL SANS PRÉAVIS – RESTAURANT – DAY
Wide shot of a sticky table at a diner where PADRE CORAJE, BIANCA DEL COCODRILO, CONSTANCE VAN KNOX, GWEN H.C.P.M.C., and IVAN INDIANA sit. GUSTAVE CHEVALIER taps on a wine glass to get their attention.
Well… after the savagery of the last several days, I was expecting to invite you all to unes aperitifs at mon hotel, whereupon one or two of us would inevitably fail to appear, and we would discuss our inevitable deaths.
(tying a lobster bib around his neck)
But just because all of us are alive does not mean this has to be a dull soiree! In my homeland, matters of the intellect are only discussed with the help of le gourmet –
Isn’t this just a really shitty hotel that happens to have a French name?
I’m pretty sure that sign just says “No-Tell Motel” in French.
Confronted again with the questionable background of their European host, the guests shrug and dig in.
No one died tonight. Hooray?
8 5 4 2 Soapstone Residents (Town)
1 Troubled Cop (Town)
1 Sexy Doctor (Town)
4 2 1 Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
1 Escaped Asylum Inmate (Serial Killer)
The Outcasts know each other’s identities and share a private chat. The Escaped Asylum Inmate works alone and also kills
one player per night one player every other night.
The Troubled Cop may investigate the alignment of one player per night. The Sexy Doctor may choose one player to treat per night. If that player was targeted by either the Outcasts or the Inmate, they are saved from death, but cannot use their night action while hospitalized.
A player’s faction (and any extra roles) will be revealed upon death. Dead players can make farewell ghost-posts, but should not discuss game-related things or upvote game-related theories.
You vote by replying to the first comment, the vote thread. Sort by Oldest to find it. To change your vote, simply post a new reply.
You may deliberately choose to vote for no one by replying “No lynch” in the vote thread. If the vote is tied at Twilight, nobody will be lynched. Please make at least 3 posts per game-day.
DO NOT EDIT ANY POSTS. DO NOT QUOTE QT OR POST SCREENSHOTS FROM QT.
1. Creeper (Vincent Price) – Cheating Husband (Town)
2. BannerThief (Gustave Chevalier)
3. Milkproof Robot (Eustace Von Cleef) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
4. Holly Jolly Allison (Adelaide Von Cleef) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf, Roleblocker)
5. subsaharan (Chase Chesterton) – Illegitimate Love Child (Town)
6. FJ’s Motorized Hot Tub – Grief-Crazed Mother (Town)
7. El Marinero (Padre Coraje)
8. HappiestMan@Springfield (Lombard Belvadair) – Good Twin (Town)
9. MacCrocodile (Bianca del Cocodrilo)
10. liz156 (Lana Younderforth Ellis) – Faithful Wife (Town)
11. Colonel Mustard – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
12. ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Peaches the Orangutan) [interpreter Noel Kahn] – Stalker (Town)
13. HolsGG (Constance Van Knox)
14. forget_it_jake (Gwen Hotchkiss Crane Patterson-McGill Cooper)
15. InnDEEEEEED (Ivan Indiana)
Day 5 ends 24 hours from now (3 PM EST tomorrow), unless a majority vote is reached first.