Werewolf game hosted by Spiny Creature
As the Wolf Turns Episode 107: “End of the Game”
INT. SOAPSTONE SEWER SYSTEM – LUNATIC LAIR – NIGHT
In the shadows of an underground sewer tunnel, a SHADOWY FIGURE applies ointment to their infected, self-amputated leg as rats scurry around.
I’ve come so close. I can’t let my wounds defeat me. Just because this leg infection won’t heal, for reasons that probably have nothing whatsoever to do with living in the sewers.
FADE OUT. CUT TO:
INT. LA IGLESIA DE NUESTRA SEÑORA DE TU CULPA – MORNING
Close-up on PADRE CORAJE as he preaches to BIANCA DEL COCODRILO and CONSTANCE VAN KNOX.
You’re both such beautiful, supple, moist women. But I face the reality that one of you is a deranged murderess. ¡Confiésate! Remember that she who confesses is rewarded in the Kingdom of Heaven, or something like that.
All three of them stare each other down.
8 5 4 2 1 Soapstone Resident (Town)
1 Troubled Cop (Town)
1 Sexy Doctor (Town)
4 Vengeful Outcasts (Wolves)
1 Escaped Asylum Inmate (Serial Killer)
The Outcasts know each other’s identities and share a private chat. The Escaped Asylum Inmate works alone and also kills
one player per night one player every other night.
The Troubled Cop may investigate the alignment of one player per night. The Sexy Doctor may choose one player to treat per night. If that player was targeted by either the Outcasts or the Inmate, they are saved from death, but cannot use their night action while hospitalized.
A player’s faction (and any extra roles) will be revealed upon death. Dead players can make farewell ghost-posts, but should not discuss game-related things or upvote game-related theories.
You vote by replying to the first comment, the vote thread. Sort by Oldest to find it. To change your vote, simply post a new reply.
You may deliberately choose to vote for no one by replying “No lynch” in the vote thread. If the vote is tied at Twilight, nobody will be lynched. Please make at least 3 posts per game-day.
DO NOT EDIT ANY POSTS. DO NOT QUOTE QT OR POST SCREENSHOTS FROM QT.
1. Creeper (Vincent Price) – Cheating Husband (Town)
2. BannerThief (Gustave Chevalier) – Sexy Doctor (Town)
3. Milkproof Robot (Eustace Von Cleef) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
4. Holly Jolly Allison (Adelaide Von Cleef) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf, Roleblocker)
5. subsaharan (Chase Chesterton) – Illegitimate Love Child (Town)
6. FJ’s Motorized Hot Tub – Grief-Crazed Mother (Town)
7. El Marinero (Padre Coraje)
8. HappiestMan@Springfield (Lombard Belvadair) – Good Twin (Town)
9. MacCrocodile (Bianca del Cocodrilo)
10. liz156 (Lana Younderforth Ellis) – Faithful Wife (Town)
11. Colonel Mustard – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf)
12. ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Peaches the Orangutan) [interpreter Noel Kahn] – Stalker (Town)
13. HolsGG (Constance Van Knox)
14. forget_it_jake (Gwen Hotchkiss Crane Patterson-McGill Cooper) – Vengeful Outcast (Wolf), Evil Twin
15. InnDEEEEEED (Ivan Indiana) – Homewrecker (Town)
Day 7 ends 24 hours from now (3 PM EST tomorrow), unless a majority vote is reached first.
(Y’all can go to Day 6 to find the links to the first five days. This is basically Day 6 Vol. 2: the Dayening anyway.)