Note: These headers are merely for flavor and do not necessarily reflect how a player was killed or which players are in the game or no longer in the game.
As the knife storm raged outside, Finn sat dejectedly next to the mostly completed pillow fort.
“Beep! Beep!” Jake shouted as he rolled up to his brother in the form of a bulldozer and dumped a load of pillows on his head. “Pillow delivery! Look out buddy!”
Rather than cheer Finn up, Jake’s actions only served to make him even more cross. “Come on, Jake!” he said, his agitation clear.
“Sorry, buddy! Just trying to cheer you up some.” Jake returned to his normal dog shape, bonking Finn on the head in the process. “I mean, here you are, chilling with history’s coolest friend and building an actual pillow fort, but you just sit there sulking! I’m like, ‘What gives?’”
Leaning forward and draping his arms across his knees, Finn sighed. “I guess I’m just thinking about Flame Princess. I told her a joke the other day, and she didn’t even laugh. Or anything. Guess it’s over between us.”
“That’s it?” Jake asked, aghast. “A joke?”
“Maybe she just didn’t get it yet,” BMO chimed in, leaping in front of Jake.
“Yeah, right, BMO,” Finn said, turning away. “More like she used up all her laughs on some other guy’s jokes, probably. Man, having a girlfriend is hard.”
“No,” Jake interjected. “Being crazy is hard. You’re getting all hung up. All hung up on imaginary problems. You’ve gotta focus on what’s real, man!” Stretching his arm off to the side, Jake picked up a flowery coffee mug. “You see this cup? This is literally my favorite cup.” Without warning, he turned and tossed it straight through the window. “Now it’s gone forever. So it’s not real, and I don’t care about it anymore!”
“Oh no!” BMO cried, flapping their hands. “My favorite window!”
Meanwhile, outside, Jake’s mug went careening straight toward a figure taking shelter from the raging knife storm.
Copy has died. He was Prismo the Wishmaster (Town).
5 Citizens of Ooo (Town)
4 Enemies of Ooo (Wolves)
Citizens of Ooo (Town)
Enemies of Ooo (Wolves)
- Night Kill: Each night the wolves will decide among themselves as to who will carry out the Night Kill. The same wolf cannot be chosen two nights in a row (unless only one wolf remains).
- Additional Night Kill: Once during the game the wolves may choose to name a player and their guess for that player’s role. If they are correct, a kill action will be initiated against that player in addition to the wolves’ normal kill action. One wolf will have to be chosen to carry out this action. It can be the same wolf that is carrying out the normal night kill action, but it doesn’t have to be.
The Lich or Gumbald (Serial Killer)
- The Serial Killer will be given two role choices:
|The Lich: Each night you must kill one player. You cannot be Night Killed. To win, you must be in possession of the Enchiridion at any point after Night 4.||Gumbald: Each night you must give one player a Sugar Bomb. That player can choose at some point during the next day to pass the bomb to another player, who is then stuck with it, or to keep it. The bomb goes off at the next Twilight and kills the player in possession of it. If the bomb is passed back to you, you will not die but your role will be publicly revealed. You win when you have successfully killed four people in this manner.|
The Enchiridion and the King of Ooo
- An ancient tome of heroic knowledge, this book starts by default in the possession of Finn or Billy. If neither are present at the start of the game, it will be given to a Town player at random.
- If you are in possession of the Enchiridion, Night Actions (except the Serial Killer’s night action) targeting you have a 25% chance of failing.
- Plays a central role in The Lich’s win condition.
- When the book’s owner is killed, it passes to the owner’s killer. (If the owner is Day Killed, it will pass to one of their voters chosen at random.)
King of Ooo
Prior to Day 1 (during the drafting phase), there was a public vote to elect the King of Ooo. The King of Ooo, in addition to the abilities of their main role, has the power to break ties. If the King of Ooo is killed, ties will be decided by RNG.
|Finn the Human: Each night you may target a player. If that player is a Wolf, they will be prevented from performing any actions that night. If the player is Town and would be killed by a night action, you die instead. Starts with the Enchiridion by default. Can only be chosen by Town.||Billy: One time during the day you can publicly announce you are challenging target player. Only you and the target player can be voted for during that day. Starts with the Enchiridion by default.|
|Tree Trunks: You start the game with a pie and always have one. Each night, you must give a pie to a player of your choice. If every living player in the game has a pie, you all win the game, regardless of alignment.||NEPTR: Each night, you must give a pie to a player of your choice. Your pies do nothing.|
|Princess Bubblegum: After Twilight is called but before the Day Kill is announced, you can decide to override the Day Kill and choose someone else to kill. This ability can only be used once.||Peppermint Butler: Each night you must target two players. Any Night Actions targeting the first player will be redirected to the second player. You can choose yourself as one of the targets but you cannot target the same players in the same order on consecutive nights.|
|Maja the Sky Witch: If you would be Night Killed, you will instead survive until the next Twilight and then die.||Doctor Princess: You may target a player each Night. If that player would be killed that Night, they instead will survive until the next Twilight and then die. At that point you will lose this ability. You cannot target yourself and you cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.|
|Magic Man: The first time you become the target of a night action, the action is nullified and you may then use that action yourself (subject to the same rules as the original actor) the following night.||Betty Grof: Shares a chat with Simon Petrikov if he is in the game, and if one of the pair dies they both die. If Simon is not present at the start of the game, you assume the role abilities of Magic Man instead. Can only be chosen by Town.|
Town Win Condition: All wolves are eliminated.
Wolves Win Condition: The number of surviving Town players is equal to or less than the number of surviving Wolves.
Serial Killer Win Condition: They must be in possession of the Enchiridion at any point after Night 4 (The Lich) or they have successfully killed four people using Sugar Bombs (Gumbald).
Tree Trunks Win Condition (if present): Every remaining living player has a pie.
Players (in draft order with chosen draft numbers)
1. Narrowstrife – 1 Flame Princess (Town) 2. Nate the Lesser – 12 Ice King (Wolf)
3. MSD – 13
4. Raven and Rose – 14 Lady Rainicorn (Town)
5. Grumproro – 15
6. Jam Moritarty – 74 Marceline the Vampire Queen (Wolf)
7. Josephus Brown – 4
8. Sheltermed – 4 Jake the Dog (Town)
9. Eleanor – 5
10. Sic Humor – 5 Abracadaniel (Town)
11. The Widow Queequeg – 10
12. Cork – 10
13. (Stars) They Come and Go – 6 The Lich (Serial Killer) 14. April – 6 Vanilla Town 15. Goat – 6 Vanilla Town 16. Copy – 6 Prismo (Town) 17. Moolissa – 8 Lumpy Space Princess (Town)
18. Ralph – 8 (KING OF OOO)
19. Lindsay – 8
20. Side Character – 8
- Kim in the Hall
- Ties of greater than four players at Twilight will result in the activation of a mushroom bomb that will kill all players. That would not be algebraic.
- You must vote at least once at least an hour before Twilight. (Voting ‘no vote’ counts.) You can still change your vote up until Twilight. Not complying with this rule will result in your vote not counting.
- No quoting or screencapping from Discord.
- You cannot edit any of your posts.
- Night Action Order of Operations: Redirecting > Blocking > Jailing > Tracking > Investigating > Role Swapping > Killing > Vanillaizing
Day Five will end on Tuesday, November 21, at 9:00 PM EST/8:00 PM CST/6:00 PM PST.