After the eventful night of accidental intentional homicide, the townspeople of Tulsa returned to their homes. 27% of these homes had children under the age of 18 living with them, 38.2% were married couples living together, 14.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 41.9% were non-families Strange noises were heard in the night. Not the strange musical combination of country, blues, rockabilly, blues rock, swamp rock and rock ‘n’ roll known as The Tulsa Sound, but other strange noises. The townspeople awoke to a fresh issue of Tulsa World, with the big headline “No Suspicious Deaths Last Night”. They gathered once more in their local bar to discuss.
There were no deaths last night.
Twilight is on Thursday, June 15th at 8PM
Tulsa Time CDT. (9PM EST)
Vote tracker available here.
[spoiler title =”Win Conditions”]+
- Wolves win if they eradicate the vampires and become the majority faction.
- Vampires win if they eradicate the wolves and become the majority faction.
- Town wins if all scum are dead.
- If no living players can become scum, then the largest faction wins at Twilight.
[spoiler title =”Werewolves”]
- Starts with the Alpha and one vanilla wolf on Night 0.
- All wolves will share a chat.
- Wolves bitten by vampires will die, with the exception of the Alpha.
- Each night, one wolf is selected to carry out the bite. Every bite has a 50/50 chance to either recruit or kill (RNG, wolves do not choose the type of bite). Recruitment is instantaneous.
- 1 Alpha: is immune to attacks from vanilla vampires. Once during this game, the alpha can carry out his own 100% accurate kill on the same night as the wolf night action. May be killed if bitten by Dracula.
- 1-2 Vanilla Wolves
[spoiler title =”Vampires”]
- Starts with only Dracula on Night 0. Dracula gets a Night 0 attempt with 100% success rate to recruit a thrall (vanilla vampire).
- Each vampire will enter a shared chat with their biter.
- Each vampire can only ever attempt to bite two others, with the exception of Dracula specifically using their one shot night kill.
- Vampires bitten by wolves will die, with the exception of Dracula.
- Vampires have 1/2 the recruitment success rate of their original biter. If they bite a vanilla wolf, it becomes a killing bite 100% of the time.
- 1 Dracula: 2-shot 100% accurate recruitment, one of which is the Night 0 recruitment. Gets a one-shot 100% accurate kill. If Dracula chooses to kill, no one gets to recruit that night. Dracula is immune to vanilla wolf bites. May be killed if bitten by the Alpha. Dracula always knows how many vampires are in the game at the start of each day.
- ≤3 Vanilla Vampires: has 1/2 the recruitment accuracy of their sire. If a vampire dies, they can no longer communicate with anyone they shared a bite with.
[spoiler title =”Independent”]
- Goth Kid (Independent): Personal win if bitten and turned during the game. Will have a dual status as both a goth kid and as their recruited faction. Personal loss if the game finishes and they are unturned.
[spoiler title =”Town”]
- Winchester: This townie will kill werewolves or vampires with 100% accuracy and has a 50% chance to kill when the target is human. Can be recruited by either faction to add a one-shot night kill action to their team.
- Naturally Immune: This townie cannot be recruited by scum. If they are bitten by scum, they will be told who targeted them and will die the next day at twilight if applicable. They will die the same night if successfully targeted for a kill by the Alpha, Dracula, or a Winchester.
- Poison Blood: This townie will take any scum who bites them to the grave with them on the same night, including Dracula or the Alpha. Will not take other townies to the grave.
- Witch Doctor: Once per night, this player may choose someone and prevent a recruitment or death. They may self-target. Cannot choose same target 2 nights in a row. Gets a Night 0 action. Adds a protective action to their faction if recruited.
- Vanilla Town: You are VT
[spoiler title =”Rules”]
- RP is optional, but appreciated!
- Please try to make at least 2 posts a day. If you’re in a situation where you can’t reach that requirement, please notify Jam (@JamMoritarty:disqus) or Lutair (@lutair:disqus) through discord or a tag!
- Do NOT Screenshot or quote directly from your team or mod communications. This will result in an instant mod kill.
- Do NOT edit or delete any posts without mod permission.
- Do NOT belittle other players for their choices or reasoning. Attack arguments, not people.
- sic @sic_humor:disqus
- Marlowe @MarloweSpade01:disqus
- jake @forget_it_jake:disqus
- MSD @DekaTria:disqus
- Wasp @theamazingwasp:disqus
- Josephus @JosephusBrown:disqus
- Indy @inndeeeeed2:disqus
- Owen @owen11203:disqus
- Goat @GoatfulDead:disqus
- Flubba @flubbagunto:disqus
- Quee @mrsqueequeg:disqus
- Copy @copywight:disqus
- Dourif @douriflemoko:disqus
- Lamb @theprincethatwaspromised:disqus
- Cork @2bruce2:disqus
- Stars @starstheycomeandgo:disqus
- beinggreen @beinggreenbeingonDisqus:disqus
- Side @side_character:disqus
- Pablo @Taffy_0831:disqus
- raven @ravenampersand:disqus
Lutair and Jam are co-mods of this game. Our tags are @lutair:disqus and @JamMoritarty:disqus if you need anything!