Let’s discuss Resident Evil 6! What are your favorite moments, monsters, and more?
In the podcast – embedded below and available on all major podcast apps – Chris and Hamilton discuss the development, gameplay, and monster designs of Resident Evil 6, exploring how best to approach the game’s unwieldy four-campaign structure and glibly dismissing prognosticators of the “next big thing.”
- 1up.com Interview with director Eiichiro Sasaki and Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
- PlayStation Blog interview with executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, director Eiichiro Sasaki, and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
- Gamedeveloper.com interview with director Eiichiro Sasaki and Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
- GeekxGirls Interview with Michelle Lee
- GeekxGirls Interview with Sergia Louise Anderson
- GeekxGirls Interview with Kat Randolph
- GeekxGirls Interview with Sara Fletcher
- Noah Caldwell-Gervais – “A Thorough Look at Resident Evil”
If you enjoy the episode, consider backing us on Patreon to get access to a bonus episode each month! In March we covered Resident Evil Damnation and in April we’ll be discussing Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.