Heya AvoGamers! We’re planning to record the next episode of the AVoCADo GamesCast next weekend (February 8th or 9th), with a strong preference for the afternoon Eastern Standard Time on Sunday.
The format for this episode will be a little different than usual. We’re going to be doing a Q&A! In the subthread below, please submit questions you’d like us to answer. It can be anything from “What’s your favourite strategy game?” to “Which dead franchise would you like to revive?” to “Which video game character has the best butt?” Please feel free to submit multiple questions! We’ll answer as many as we can on the episode.
In the remaining time, here are some other topics we might discuss, depending on participant preferences and how many questions we get for the Q&A:
- Recent gaming news (e.g. the Warcraft 3: Reforged controversy)
- Releases we’re looking forward to later in the year
- Building and construction in games
If you want to participate, please provide in the subthread below:
- Your Skype handle, if I don’t already have it.1
- What times/days you’re available2
Recording should take between 105 and 135 minutes.
As always, the GamesCast welcomes participants from diverse backgrounds. Regardless of your age, gender, sexual orientation, or cultural background, if you have something to say, we’d love to have you. We would especially love to have more women+ on the podcast; consider it our 2020 resolution. The only hardware requirements are a decent-quality mic for recording (the mic on a mid-range headset usually suffices) and a stable Internet connection.
Let’s chat about video games!
(Credit to Science is Bad for the header art.)
- You can create a second Skype handle if your existing handle contains your real name and you wish to remain anonymous.
- Your Skype handle will only be shared with other participants.
- You can provide your Skype handle in the comments, or if you’d prefer, you can email it to me at fork[dot]in[dot]the[dot]road[at]gmail[dot]com or add spanky[dot]merve on Skype.
- I will only use Skype to contact you for GamesCast-related purposes, unless you indicate otherwise.