And so, with Auburn’s somewhat controversial win over Alabama, Nick Saban and company are on the outside looking in for the first time since the College Football Playoff was born. What a brave new world we live in, with LSU taking ‘Bama’s place.
- Tom Brady finally looks old
- Luka Doncic doesn’t look the least bit old
- Look at all those exciting free agent signings in baseball. Or not.
- RIP Seymour Siwoff, long time president of the Elias Sports Bureau, at the statisially impressive age of 99
- Congrats to Lionel Messi on yet another Ballon d’Or
As ever, all sports subjects welcome.