The Enigmatic Cop looked over all the assembled evidence on Werewolf Falls, trying to puzzle it out. “Suppose this town wasn’t called ‘Werewolf Falls. Suppose it was called ‘Werewolf Keeps Its Balance?’ You see, that changes everything” she concluded.
Bertie was in her apartment, nervous. “There’s so few left, I’m close to getting killed! I don’t want to be killed. That be like getting canceled twice!”
The Summerween Trickster had spent all summer trying to scare children into giving him candy. But now the summer was almost almost, and most of the kids were dead or missing. And now they weren’t even that scared of him, compared to the stories of the mad scientist and Cloaked Memory Erasers. Even as a monster, the world had rejected him.
Vucko the Olympic mascot was angry as well. “They’re ruining my image!” he declared. “I am a respectable ex-soviet werewolf, an upstanding member of society.” He would have to defeat the last of the imposter wolves, and the mad scientist as well, if he was to redeem the name of werewolf kind.
And Mermando was lying on a beach, a glazed look in his eyes, entirely lifeless. The latest victim of the town menaces.
El Marinero / Mermando is dead. He was the FEZ (Town Jailkeeper)
2 MYSTERY TWINS: Share awkward sibling hugs and a QT. The Pine Tree: Obsessed with the mysteries of Werewolf Falls (Investigator) The Shooting Star: Though not as mystery obsessed as her brother, she’s always up for adventure. (Town Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules below)
THE FEZ: Conman / Tourist Trap Owner (Jailkeeper, locks you in the Mystery Shack) ICE BAG: Town Butt-Kicker (2-Shot Vigilante) QUESTION MARK: Friendly Handyman. Might ask you what’s up, dog? (Can chooses a player to ask a question Night) 122 Vanilla Town
The Society of the Blind Eye (1 Werewolf)
The Society of the Blind Eye is targeting towns folk with memory guns, attempting to erase all knowledge of the paranormal. Being struck by their memory guns eliminates a player from the game.
The Glasses: Mad Scientist / Hillbilly founder. His crazed nature may mislead the investigators (ie Investigator will get False Result). The Pentagram: Creepy Child Psychic (Wolf Investigator) The Llama: Might bless you with the chance to be her servant for the night at the Northwest Mansion Manor (Wolf Roleblocker) The Stitched Heart: Half-dead teenager looking for love (Wolf Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules Below) The Stitched Heart’s Lover: They’re from Canada (Recruited Wolf)
- Toby Determined: Hapless Reporter with no power (Vanilla Wolf)
Bill Cipher (1 Serial Killer) One player has been possessed by the mysterious Bill Cipher. If Bill is day-killed or targeted by the vigilante, he will simply possess another player (of the eliminated player’s choice) to take on the SK mantle. The only way Bill Cipher can be defeated is if targeted by a memory gun, wiping him from existence. AKA – he can only be taken out by a wolf kill… UNLESS all the wolves are killed off before him. Then town will take the memory guns into their possession, and Bill Cipher will be vulnerable to any town attempt to kill him.
Serial Killer (formerly UNALIGNED) (1)
- THE SIX FINGERED HAND:
Currently lost in another dimension, but each faction will have a chance to recruit this figure (Wolves/Town will get a Medic, Bill Cipher would get a partner SK. See Recruitment Rules below)The Hand wants revenge against the town that rejected them. They are now a typical Serial Killer.
- Sister Jude / The Enigmatic Cop
- Ralph / Bertie
- Sukaluski / Summerween Trickster
- Captain Video / Vučko the Olympic Mascot
- Goat / Coach McGuirk Vanilla Town
- AnnaNomaly / AnnaNomaly Vanilla Town
- April / Mr. Peanutbutter Vanilla Town
- Mr.ImMyOwnGrampa / Manly Dan Vanilla Town
- Lord Stoneheart / Bidoof Vanilla Town
Sheltie/ Dib / WaluigiGrumproro / Rupert Bear Question Mark / Town
- DW / Hat Kid! BILL CIPHER (SK)
- Colonel Mustard / Celestabellebethabelle Recruited Wolf
- Hayes Code / Hodag Shooting Star / Town
- Spooky / Cackling Skull Stitched Heart / Wolf / BILL 2.0
- Hoho / Shanklin Possum Ice Bag / Town
Pulp / StanfordLiz156 / Grunkle Stan Fez 1.0 / Town
- Lindsay / Tina Belcher Pentagram / Wolf
- Jake / Dolphin Boy Vanilla Town
- Josephus Brown / Xyler & Craz Pine Tree / Town
- Donalbain / Boney Vanilla Town
- Sic Humor / Tad Strange Llama / Wolf
- Side Character / Side Character Vanilla Town
- Louie / Special Agent Cooper Glasses / Wolf
- El Marinero / Mermando Fez 2.0 / Town
- RECRUITMENT: On the first three nights, Town and the Wolves will compete to recruit the Hand. Each of those night Mabel will select a player that she “trusts” (besides her brother). Trusting a wolf or town player will be do nothing. Trusting EITHER the Six Fingered Hand OR the Fez will bring the Hand to Town’s side. Trusting Bill Cipher will have catastrophic consequences. Meanwhile, Robbie will also be recruiting for the wolves. Upon targeting another player, they will be informed whether or not they have targeted the Hand (but no other info on that players’ role would be provided). They can choose whether to lock in the recruitment or to cancel it and try again the next night (they can only recruit 1 player), but Night 3 will be their last chance to use the power. Once a Robbie Recruitment is locked in, the player will join the wolf faction, but will function as lovers with the Stitched-Heart. IF a player is recruited by both sides on the same night, they will die. If neither Town or the Wolves has recruited the Six Fingered Hand after the first three nights, and the player is still alive, they will join forces with Bill Cipher (as a QT mate and back-up SK).
- Otherwise, all typical werewolf rules apply. A Day phase where you vote for who to kill, a night phase where rolled players use their powers.
- DO NOT QUOTE from any of your QT’s. Do not edit comments
- Participation: Please note that you must make a minimum of three posts per day to avoid being mod-killed.
- Roleplaying not required but certainly encouraged. You can take a Gravity Falls character if you want, even if it’s one of the roles in the game. I’m sure I’ll find some way to explain it in the write-ups.
- Blocks > Recruitments > Investigations > Other > Kill Shots
- The Wolves win when they hold a voting majority… UNLESS Bill Cipher remains in the game. Bill Cipher must be defeated for the Wolves to win.
Hello, you are a normal resident of Werewolf Falls (Vanilla Town). You live oblivious to the weirdness and danger that exists around you, and your only power is your vote. Have fun!
TWILIGHT WILL BE AT 7PM EST WEDNESDAY AUGUST 7TH (NEGOTIABLE)
UIPIQ LCYF OIX OAVW, UJT RZJXCRR TFK H CIFXHIU, QSDGNGWFGZ KJ LAT SEQJVVIFH, XKLWXWLI RWUGTG OS OCE