News you can use.
- Alexander Acosta is resigning from what cabinet post in response to criticism of a lenient plea deal for Jeffery Epstein that he approved of as the US Attorney for Southern Florida?
- What heroic World War II code breaker and father of computer science was chosen to be pictured on the United Kingdom’s new £50 note?
- On the advice of mental health professionals, Netflix cut a graphic suicide scene from the first episode of what series that will air its third season later in 2019?
- What 27-year-old Romanian defeated Serena Williams at Wimbledon to claim her second Grand Slam title?
- The Barbie doll picture below is styled to look like a certain legendary rocker. The doll was created by Mattel to honor the 50th anniversary of the release of what song by that artist?
- Secretary of Labor
- Alan Turing
- 13 Reasons Why
- Simona Halep
- “Space Oddity”
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.