Can’t let Pride Month pass without a round of LGBT+ trivia.
- Which US President is judged by some historians to have likely been gay based on his lifelong bachelorhood and long and intimate friendship with Alabama senator turned Vice President Rufus King?
- Name the asexual artist who produced the image below.
- Find Me is the title of the upcoming sequel to what 2007 André Aciman novel?
- Tammy Baldwin is the first openly gay person elected to the US Senate. What state does she represent?
- What object has been redacted in the still below, taken from a 1997 sitcom episode?
- James Buchanan
- Edward Gorey
- Call Me By Your Name
- toaster oven
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.