As we all get pumped for Endgame this week, I hope that everyone is also having a good spring so far. May is just around the corner, which means the year is more or less zipping by, but it also means a shift to much warmer weather before summer eventually makes everything humid and yucky.
Also, Sesame Street is turning 50 in 2019, and the show is celebrating in some pretty epic ways so far. Hey, if Dolores can stop killing humans long enough to enjoy a snack with Cookie Monster, there just might be some hope for us after all.
If you’ve never been here until now, this is a place for “serious” discussions. And they don’t have to be “sad” things either. Sexuality, masturbation, concern of relatives and friends, other issues–all are fair game here.
So, without further ado, here are the guidelines:
1. Be respectful. That goes without saying.
2. Keep discussions “serious.” We have plenty of other places to joke around around here, but sometimes people are in a place when they’re in a need for a hug instead of a yuk.
3. Try your best not to make anyone feel worse. In other words, if someone says “I’m worried Trump is going to start a war overseas,” don’t respond by saying, “Yeah, he’s definitely going to.”
4. If politics and/or religion are brought up, do not try to turn the conversation into an argument. We have other threads for that. This is a safe space and should please be treated as such.
5. I’m not a leader bean, so tend to the mods if there are any issues, but I’m pretty confident that everyone will be nice here.
6. If you bring up something controversial and don’t wish to have it turn into a debate, please say “I’m not looking for a debate here.” If someone says this in their post, everyone please respect that.
Well, that’s it. Have a great afternoon, everyone!
And you are loved.