hello friends, opportunity to talk about yourself movie.
Talking about yourself is fun and revealing if you do it right.
I think that anybody’s craft is fascinating. A taxi driver talking about taxi driving is going to be very, very interesting. -James Lipton
I thought it would be fun for us to share answers to a series of questions asked by James Lipton at the end of every episode of “Inside the Actor’s Studio”.
(These questions originally came from a French series, “Bouillon de Culture” hosted by Bernard Pivot. One of the things that I like about Lipton, but is also low-key pretentious, is that Lipton is gracious enough to credit Pivot each time he segues to these questions.)
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?