Yesterday many of us were hit pretty hard by the passing a Stan Lee, a man who many of us probably thought would live forever. He left such an impact on so many lives, and as corny as it may sound, his legacy will love on forever. As the classic quote goes, “With great power comes great responsibility,” and while none of us (probably) have radioactive powers, let’s all try to use our “power” to be as good to each other as we can be.
Also, the original Powerpuff Girls turns twenty in a few days. Yes, you are that old.
If you’ve never been here until now, this is a place for “serious” discussions. And they don’t have to be “sad” things either. Sexuality, masturbation, concern of relatives and friends, other issues–all are fair game here.
So, without further ado, here are the guidelines:
1. Be respectful. That goes without saying.
2. Keep discussions “serious.” We have plenty of other places to joke around around here, but sometimes people are in a place when they’re in a need for a hug instead of a yuk.
3. Try your best not to make anyone feel worse. In other words, if someone says “I’m worried Trump is going to start a war overseas,” don’t respond by saying, “Yeah, he’s definitely going to.”
4. If politics and/or religion are brought up, do not try to turn the conversation into an argument. We have other threads for that. This is a safe space and should please be treated as such.
5. I’m not a leader bean, so tend to the mods if there are any issues, but I’m pretty confident that everyone will be nice here.
6. If you bring up something controversial and don’t wish to have it turn into a debate, please say “I’m not looking for a debate here.” If someone says this in their post, everyone please respect that.
Well, that’s it. Have a blessed evening, everyone!
And you are loved.