Enter stage right, THE WORST PERSON.
My girlfriend SUCKS, I’m gonna be such an ASSHOLE about it.
Enter Sir Belch, with a sword.
Foul villain! I am here to duel you! And just generally make this play better!
They duel. Claudio stabs Belch.
Ha! That’s what you get for trying to tell me to grow up and not suck!
Belch stabs Claudio. Together, they die.
SirhohopossumBelch is dead. He was a Noble (Town) and the Leader of the Acting Troupe.
The Hayes Code
6) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer
10) Spiny Creature
12) Lamb Dance
15 5 Nobles (Town) 3 1 Villains (Wolves) 2 0 Vengeance-Seekers (Serial Killers)
- Every player (save one) is in at least one faction (in addition to being a Noble, if they are a Noble), defined as a group of players with a common purpose, action, win condition, and/or QT.
- Players, including Villains and Vengeance-Seekers, may be in multiple factions.
- A player’s faction(s) and role(s) will be revealed upon their death, though the specifics of those faction(s) and role(s) may not be.
- A majority of votes for a player or a No Lynch ends the day early.
- A tie will result in an RNG death among the tied players.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not directly quote or screencap from your QT.
Day Six will end on Thursday, September 5 at 5 pm EST.