Enter stage right, a woman clothed in startling red. She poses dramatically, then looks around, moves further upstage and poses again. On stage, a group of Roman townspeople gawk at her in awe.
I is I, Tamora, Queen of the Goths, though here I wear the color of vengeance. I am here to represent REVENGE.
The Romans gasp.
I will offer revenge upon all who have wronged us. All I ask is that I be restored to my former glory as Queen of the Goths, and mayhap an additional gold gift for my troubles.
Enter, stage left, TITUS ANDRONICUS.
You shall not, REVENGE. Instead I shall play the cook. Your bones shall make a fine flour, for my Cook to serve me bread, which is the true meat of all nobles. And then I shall bake your head, for a fine feast for the Emperor.
And so he did, which is why no one stages Titus Andronicus anymore.
Sister Jude Tamora, Visigoth is dead. She was a Noble (Town), and the Queen of the Faeries.
The Hayes Code
6) April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer
9) Hegel Exercises
10) Spiny Creature
12) Lamb Dance
15 8 Nobles (Town) 3 1 Villains (Wolves) 2 1 Vengeance-Seekers (Serial Killers)
- Every player (save one) is in at least one faction (in addition to being a Noble, if they are a Noble), defined as a group of players with a common purpose, action, win condition, and/or QT.
- Players, including Villains and Vengeance-Seekers, may be in multiple factions.
- A player’s faction(s) and role(s) will be revealed upon their death, though the specifics of those faction(s) and role(s) may not be.
- A majority of votes for a player or a No Lynch ends the day early.
- A tie will result in an RNG death among the tied players.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not directly quote or screencap from your QT.
Day Four will end on Tuesday, September 3 at 4 pm EST.